Sign in to follow this  
lukepowell1988

My Son Is On The Way

Get in lad!!! Now get down the pub, get fucked for the course of the birth then show up when they've hosed him off, having taken a shortcut through the graveyard to nick some flowers for the missus!

Nice one Luke :)

• Like 1

awesome, congrats can never have too many november birthdays :lol:

Edited by bran

Say boy, don't bring yo m'fuckin' occult astronomy shit round here now, these here's good God fearin' peoples! *spits snoose* :lol:

Say boy, don't bring yo m'fuckin' occult astronomy shit round here now, these here's good God fearin' peoples! *spits snoose* :lol:

:lol:

wasn't dazey's kid a november baby? my memory is for shit.

This time last year my wife and I were heading to the hospital for our little girl to be born. Little git took over 30 hours to show her face though so she wasn't born until tomorrow. :lol:

Good look Luke. All the best fella. :)

Edited by Dazey

Congratulations! spunko and Dangerous Curves are also having kids soon.

MyGNR: The Next Generation

With a name like Spunko it was inevitable though weren't it? I heard every time he gets a yoghurt out the fridge it starts sprouting like cress, such is his fertility, you feed him grapes in the morning and hes shitting vines in the evening, everything he touches begins to come to life. Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

With a name like Spunko it was inevitable though weren't it? I heard every time he gets a yoghurt out the fridge it starts sprouting like cress, such is his fertility, you feed him grapes in the morning and hes shitting vines in the evening, everything he touches begins to come to life.

Yeah, I'm surprised that not all the women on this forum are pregnant just from reading his posts.

• Like 1

Congrats Kule, I wish all the best to you and your new family.

With a name like Spunko it was inevitable though weren't it? I heard every time he gets a yoghurt out the fridge it starts sprouting like cress, such is his fertility, you feed him grapes in the morning and hes shitting vines in the evening, everything he touches begins to come to life.

Yeah, I'm surprised that not all the women on this forum are pregnant just from reading his posts.

I left my laptop open on the kitchen counter round my Mums once, the next morning i heard her being sick in the bathroom and went spare :lol:

• Like 2

You make all the mistakes with the first one, and get the second child right. You've already started by calling the kid Tyler, poor bastard, so hopefully you'll learn from this when he grows up to be a chav in 14 years time.

I mean, congrats ;)

You make all the mistakes with the first one, and get the second child right. You've already started by calling the kid Tyler, poor bastard, so hopefully you'll learn from this when he grows up to be a chav in 14 years time.

I mean, congrats ;)

Christ Almighty, you're a cheery old git sometimes, aren't you? :lol: Although i used to get that alot, firsts an experience, second is perfection, third is a mistake. I'm a third child :lol:

You can't bloody name a kid until you see it's face. If the sod looks an Edgar you don't go calling him Nicholas. Look at the bloody face properly.

PS Dazey - more baby photos. I still haven't finished fawning over your adorable daughter. :wub:

*punches himself in the throat to harden back up* :lol:

I quite like them old classical sounding names you tend to get from the carribean, like Erroll and stuff like that :D

I quite like them old classical sounding names you tend to get from the carribean, like Erroll and stuff like that :D

I named my cat Errol. :lol:

There's something about black geezers from the Carribean, they can have a name that'd make me and you look a cunt...and they make it seem the coolest thing :lol:

I mean, congrats ;)

Christ Almighty, you're a cheery old git sometimes, aren't you? :lol: Although i used to get that alot, firsts an experience, second is perfection, third is a mistake. I'm a third child :lol:

I just like to bring a bit of balance to the world :lol:

• Like 1

There's something about black geezers from the Carribean, they can have a name that'd make me and you look a cunt...and they make it seem the coolest thing :lol:

I know a black fella called Errol really old jamican fella drinks Rum and sings to himself in the local boozer

Edited by lukepowell1988

Call the boy Errol man, i think it sounds cool :lol: Errol Powell, nice one. I'd avoid Enoch though :lol: Here, no relation is he? :lol: Errol Powell, yeah, the more i hear that the cooler it sounds! Sounds like a boxer!

Edited by Len B'stard

Call the boy Errol man, i think it sounds cool :lol: Errol Powell, nice one. I'd avoid Enoch though :lol: Here, no relation is he? :lol: Errol Powell, yeah, the more i hear that the cooler it sounds! Sounds like a boxer!

Haha Enoch ! What a fucking name bloke's name suited him tosser name for a racist tosser of a politician nah no relation to that mentally deranged prick

Haha Enoch ! What a fucking name bloke's name suited him tosser name for a racist tosser of a politician nah no relation to that mentally deranged prick

He probably knew more about India and the south asian region than everyone on this forum put together. Certainly wasn't wrong about the culture clash bit.

Errol man, go for Errol! :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

He probably knew more about India and the south asian region than everyone on this forum put together. Certainly wasn't wrong about the culture clash bit.

Errol man, go for Errol! :lol:

I just don't like him strange old man

Sorry Tyler Powell is the final name mrs is happy so i'm happy

• Like 1

My Mrs went into labour at 5:30AM this morning my first son Tyler is on his way!

Congrats!