**CONTEST** Win A MYGNRFORUM T-Shirt! **WINTER GIVEAWAY**

Hello Santa,

What i want from GN'R in 2016 is for all the 5 Members of the appetite era to Come together and meet like a family reuniting and be friends again. After that a reunion as a band would be a big bonus. Also i want the current band to atleast say goodbye to the fans in a proper way with a few gigs or New music.. Closing the thing in a nice way if they are about to quit. Also it would be nice to see Axl being involved in some humane actions with all the pain and chaos in the world now it would be cool of him to do something with the money he has. That and coöperate with steven tyler on a song.

With only two weeks left in the year, all I want from GNR is a current picture of the classic 5 (or Matt) standing together. Smiles optional.

For 2016 though, let's get one show at minimum - Live 8 style. Bang out four killer songs, come out in shape, and whip the world into a brief frenzy.

Edited by smoke

December 24th 2015: release 8 song EP.

2 songs from CD2

studio version covers of The Seeker and Riff Raff

Updated versions of Silkworms, OMG, This I Love, and the best remaining remix.

January-April 2016, Axl, Duff, Izzy, Slash and a drummer spend four months writing, recording and rehearsing a new album. Axl brings best 8 remaining CD2 songs to the table. The other dudes bring in some songs. And the band writes 3-4 new songs together. Hand the best 14 songs over to the record company. Video tape the entire process (for release in future box set).

July 2016 - release album and start world tour.

Play new songs on tour, each new song on the album gets played at least once during tour.

And don't just play the classics on tour. Mix 7-8 deep cuts.

Christmas 2018......release GnR box set for Christmas.

Live DVD and CD of reunion tour

Video documentary of reunion

video of unreleased Illusions stuff

Axl or band official biography

CD featuring four new songs, as well as remastered or remade old B-sides and unreleased material )crash diet, just another Sunday, Dust in the Wind, etc)

All if my ideas seem completely possible.

Retire Guns n Roses.

Guys continue with their solo careers.

Dear Santa,

How are you doing? I hope that you and Mrs Claus, the elves and the reindeer are doing well.

I know that everyone is always asking you for stuff, but that's kind of what happens this time of year. Sorry. I also know that my request is a huge one, perhaps even impossible, but I hope that with North Pole magic, it can be done.

You see, I would really like for us GN'R fans to receive actual, official news from the Guns N' Roses camp. It should not contain the words "soon", or "probably". It should not talk about us receiving news in two to four months. It should not mention patience, or that no news is good news. No. What I am asking for is news about the band's status. Who's in? Who's out? What's happening? If anything, when?

In other words, it should be the kind of news that gives us something real to discuss. That way, I might actually reach enough posts to participate in Secret Santa next year.

If you can give us that, I will drink a hot chocolate and eat a cookie in your honour.

Much love,

Kit Xx

Ps - Wrap up warm. It's dismal out there.

• Like 1

Santa, I would like Steven Adler to be fully clean and fully accepted back by the members of classic Gn'R, with him joining either a reunited classic Gn'R or a band featuring several members of 1987-1994 Gn'R. It just doesn't sound right without him. And I would like for that band to come to my city!