Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

So, is there a way to watch Jimmy Kimmel live in Europe real time?

Can you guys be able to recommend me live streaming sites?

If you would like we can try and see if there is a way leading up to that date... What I mean is we can post a link that may stream and you can tell us if it works?

GG that would be great. Thank you.

I wonder if Jimmy will hark back to the last interview and the things he said then vs whatever he says now? I've not watched it in a while but I'm sure there was something about being in a happy place and not wanting to revisit the past. I suspect it will be an easy going promotional interview but he'll have to bring up the 'what's changed in the last 18 months' question somehow.

It's going to be interesting how that's handled PR wise from Axl's side, I'm wondering if he'll keep it classy regarding Ron and Ashba leaving.

I wonder if Jimmy will hark back to the last interview and the things he said then vs whatever he says now? I've not watched it in a while but I'm sure there was something about being in a happy place and not wanting to revisit the past. I suspect it will be an easy going promotional interview but he'll have to bring up the 'what's changed in the last 18 months' question somehow.

It's going to be interesting how that's handled PR wise from Axl's side, I'm wondering if he'll keep it classy regarding Ron and Ashba leaving.

18 months? Its been 40.. ?

So, is there a way to watch Jimmy Kimmel live in Europe real time?

Can you guys be able to recommend me live streaming sites?

If you would like we can try and see if there is a way leading up to that date... What I mean is we can post a link that may stream and you can tell us if it works?

GG that would be great. Thank you.

I would love to watch it live - it will be around 7.35 am UK time on Wednesday.

18 months? Its been 40..

Really. Fuck! How time flies. :lol:

Axl has an agenda for going on so the questions will be his basically. This has probably been planned for a while, but by saying "oh I'm here to address the rumors" sounds cooler than "I'm going to reveal to you all the worst kept secret of the last 6 months."

It's great either way! Anytime we get Axl on tv it's exciting...for better or worse haha

fus20g.jpg

1w1zb.jpg

Who are they more likely to pair him with?

Maher is a fan and had the best line about Chinese Democracy a week before it was released. "...and finally...I never thought it could happen, you never thought it could happen (shows picture of Obama since he had just been elected) but in November of 2008, in the United States of America...(picture switches to Chinese Democracy cover) Guns N' Roses finally released Chinese Democracy!"

I hope Kimmel asks him to publicly apologize to Slash and all the fans for nuGuns.

LOL, not a chance. Someone said Axl backed out of doing Stern a few years ago. Stern would never agree to a pre approved list of questions. He could probably get us all the answers we want but I doubt it'll happen.

I hope Kimmel asks him to publicly apologize to Slash and all the fans for nuGuns.

LOL, not a chance. Someone said Axl backed out of doing Stern a few years ago. Stern would never agree to a pre approved list of questions. He could probably get us all the answers we want but I doubt it'll happen.

We aren't Owed anything anyways. Axl and slash wanted different things and patched things up behind the scenes. It's good enough for me. But I would be curious to see if slash made a surprise appearance or even if the entire lineup did and kind of explain exactly how this all came about... Which I imagine would be why they would do this interview in the first place. Just a guess idk..
  • Like 1