Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Axl's sister took down her post on facebook about Axl appearing on Kimmel tomorrow. If Axl doesn't make a statement tomorrow regarding the line-up, then he should be drug out into the street and shot, as Garfield the cat would say.

She took that post down probably on the same day she had posted it. Coz the day it was linked on mygnrforum, it became unavailable once i refreshed that page.

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow, but he won't be, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. Or maybe he will be here, and he's just trying to surprise us?" he was laughing the whole time.

Doesn't sound like Jimmy is super amused by all this, huh?

I don't know, like I said, he was laughing, and he didn't sound mad about it.

Sounds like axl may be making a surprise appearance with the boys.. Kimmel seemed to be laughing about it so I'm assuming he knows something.. Hopefully?

I'm still watching tomorrow.

He has to. I imagine anyone would be super pissed if they had lined up Axl around the time of reunion speculation, only to have it fall through. It's hardly a laughing matter for people in the entertainment business where ratings are important.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

Hi there! Must join here, because of this great gnr reunion and here seems to be interesting talk about that.
So, about classic line-up, what if they do shows where appetite era is with Steven and Illusion with Matt?
And sorry about my English, but I live almost in north pole (Finland) not on sunset strip :)

Welcome! :)

That would be ideal. Adler does AFD material, Matt does UYI material, and if they do CD songs then Frank should play it if there's no Brain.

Hi there! Must join here, because of this great gnr reunion and here seems to be interesting talk about that.
So, about classic line-up, what if they do shows where appetite era is with Steven and Illusion with Matt?
And sorry about my English, but I live almost in north pole (Finland) not on sunset strip :)

Welcome! :)

That would be ideal. Adler does AFD material, Matt does UYI material, and if they do CD songs then Frank should play it if there's no Brain.

Thanks! :)

Hard to believe that they could be so cold hearted that pass Steven from this. I hope they take him one way or another to be a part of this comeback. I personally

believe Steven is going to be somehow aboard also, at least I really hope that. And also if they do it like that way where is Steven and Matt both in, its going to be legendary move.
Edited by Bite

I recorded the clip on my phone of Jimmy Kimmel talkin about Axl. I don't have access to a computer right now though. Can it be posted from my iPhone? If not I can email it to someone if they want to post it.

Download the soundcloud app, I think you should be able to upload it with it. :)

I recorded the clip on my phone of Jimmy Kimmel talkin about Axl. I don't have access to a computer right now though. Can it be posted from my iPhone? If not I can email it to someone if they want to post it.

Download the soundcloud app, I think you should be able to upload it with it. :)

SoundCloud says it's a music and audio app

Upload it to Youtube from your iphone seems the easiest way.

(just recover my 10 years old gnrforum account :D)

Edited by RoseTatu

My bad, for some reason I thought you meant audio clip! Yeah use the youtube app then.

fuck waiting until my lunch break to hear what he says can someone tell me what he said?

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow... but he will not be here tomorrow, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. *laughs* Or maybe he will be here, maybe he's just trying to keep us guessing, I don't know."

fuck waiting until my lunch break to hear what he says can someone tell me what he said?

"Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow... but he will not be here tomorrow, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. *laughs* Or maybe he will be here, maybe he's just trying to keep us guessing, I don't know."

So strange this. Hopefully all will become clear in the coming days.

The more I think about it, the more likely i find the scenario that we won't actually see the band together until Coachella. There stands to be a press release now Slash and Duff have posted on their social media accounts and the festival line up is official, but I can fully imagine nothing more being said nor seen until the opening chords of Jungle. It could be that Frank is on the way to LA to start some early rehearsals with the latest Guns line up, behind well guarded, secret doors.

I wonder if Axl, Slash or Duff would really want to put themselves in the firing line of an interview or press conference where conceivably, a journo or interviewer could go rogue and bring up the dirty laundry. Imagine them being lined up in a row and a blunt "So Axl, Slash is a cancer is he?" question being fired at them.

The more I think about it, the more likely i find the scenario that we won't actually see the band together until Coachella. There stands to be a press release now Slash and Duff have posted on their social media accounts and the festival line up is official, but I can fully imagine nothing more being said nor seen until the opening chords of Jungle. It could be that Frank is on the way to LA to start some early rehearsals with the latest Guns line up, behind well guarded, secret doors.

I wonder if Axl, Slash or Duff would really want to put themselves in the firing line of an interview or press conference where conceivably, a journo or interviewer could go rogue and bring up the dirty laundry. Imagine them being lined up in a row and a blunt "So Axl, Slash is a cancer is he?" question being fired at them.

How many journos are desperately trying to find their rehearsal space right now? I think we will get some pics here and there then on the site we get an offical picture of the band.

That's why I think an indepth Rolling Stone story would be the way to go... The last 20 years and what the future holds for Guns n'Roses.

Welcome to the Forum, my fellow Finn!

I actually like the idea of this supposed hybrid line-up. It feels exciting. At the same time it's like a step forward and a step back to their roots.

• Like 2