Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Adding everything together, the most likely scenario would be Matt trying to take Axl's burrito stash off him.

Matt: "Axl, man, I'm sorry but I need to make this intervention. There's a TV appearance next week and the tour starts in April. You've got to stop. Do it for the Dolphins."

Axl: "Beeeeeeeeeta!!"

• Like 3

If Matt's responsible himself for not being part of this, then he's a stupid moron.

Agreed.

Still don't get why Axl would back out of Kimmel over this though. I mean he has his back up drummer in the form of Mr Ferrer, with guest appearances by Adler maybe, so it's not like the lineup is suddenly incomplete without Matt.

I'll still be watching tonight anyway, just in case..

Edited by MrSoftie

I believe this fallout between matt and axl to be real, and id put money on him being excluded because he talked shit about the ChiDem era guys in the 'reunion'

if Matt was involved that would only mean Fortus and Pitman from NuGNR were involved (and Fortus is only involved because Izzy doesn't want to do it)

thats nothing to really get bent out of shape over....who knows what it couldve had been if there was anything

Is it possible Matt campaigned for Steven to be involved? Hence his own supposed exclusion? Steven said countless times that Matt told him he would only do it if it could be the two of them together. I could also see him insulting the ChiDem guys being a factor, cause he's done so to the press in the past

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

I believe this fallout between matt and axl to be real, and id put money on him being excluded because he talked shit about the ChiDem era guys in the 'reunion'

if Matt was involved that would only mean Fortus and Pitman from NuGNR were involved (and Fortus is only involved because Izzy doesn't want to do it)

thats nothing to really get bent out of shape over....who knows what it couldve had been if there was anything

I'm expecting the original hybrid but praying they could still work something out with the other guys. In a perfect world we would have had

Axl

Slash

Fortus

Izzy (come and go as he pleases(

Duff

Matt/Steven

Dizzy

Pitman

If Matt's responsible himself for not being part of this, then he's a stupid moron.

He has always been a loud mouth dumbass. "What's up with the piano." Hey asshole, songs like November Rain and Estranged (written on piano LONG before you ever showed up) are the reason your dumbass got into the Hall of Fame. Luckiest double talking jive motherfucker in the history of rock and roll.

He has always been a loud mouth dumbass. "What's up with the piano." Hey asshole, songs like November Rain and Estranged (written on piano LONG before you ever showed up) are the reason your dumbass got into the Hall of Fame. Luckiest double talking jive motherfucker in the history of rock and roll.

Lol at the apologists crucifying Matt now without even knowing the details of what really happened.

Lol at the apologists crucifying Matt now without even knowing the details of what really happened.

Apologist for what? The core members of GN'R instead of a hired hand that rode their coattails? Matt should be bowing down to Slash, Duff, Axl, Izzy, and even Adler. All of them pretty much gift-wrapped his legacy for him.

• Like 1