Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Axl won't fuck it up. I'm always the person saying he will and I just can't believe it this time. He can't. The risk is too big. I know there have been other times it seemed impossible, and he did, but this is just so different. They ALL know the stakes on the line for a reunion. I have to believe they wouldn't do it unless it would work. Reunions have been called off before because band members just couldn't do it. I have to believe in my heart of hearts that if that were the case, Slash or Duff would run. Cause they don't want to be associated with a trainwreck. I have to believe if they are in it, Axl is ready. There's no way he can't be.

Or of course the other hand is he will fuck it up, but I think if he does, it'll happen so fast. This is absolutely a "one time shot" thing. He fucks it up, this isn't like the VMAs where there's still a tour and people are just fine. He fucks this up right at the beginning, and I'm sorry but I think its over in a flash. The embarrassment will be big and it will be fast, but it'll be shut down faster than you can say "where's Izzy".

This picture is not a good sign.

https://playadelnacho.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/axl2015.jpg?w=774

I'm telling you Axl will look good on tv. Even if that picture is current you can look at 2012 and that Kimmel interview Axl looks decent considering we thought he was way over weight that year. So makeup and appropriate dress will have him looking a lot better. Just my prediction, I don't expect a whole lot after that picture but I think when he shows up it will ease the fear that he's completely lost it.

This isn't just a tentative maybe? This is 100% happening?

The Kimmel appearance? Yes, that's 100% happening.

Can I ask how do you know for sure, nothing but 3rd parties have said anything.

Axl's sister mentioned it on fb. That's what solidified it for me.

Yep. That's what turned this bitter naysayer (me) into an excited kid again.

• Like 2

This isn't just a tentative maybe? This is 100% happening?

The Kimmel appearance? Yes, that's 100% happening.
Can I ask how do you know for sure, nothing but 3rd parties have said anything.

Axl's sister mentioned it on fb. That's what solidified it for me.

Yep. That's what turned this bitter naysayer (me) into an excited kid again.

Just curious...what'd she say about it?

someone please for the love of god record it and youtube post it so those outside the good ole U.S.A can see it

don't worry, it'll be everywhere

I hold you to that sir

Wish I could see it live though with the uncertanity, the anticipation and all :lol: Reading 100 posts about it before finding and seeing it is not gonna be the same :P

Hi Guys,

Lurking for a longtime, I have an account but don't post usually. But, with the exciting events to come, I thought it was about time to post and also, maybe help some fellow gunners out.

I signed up for a free account on https://www.ustvnow.com/ which allows you to view ABC live. During account setup, just say that you are an American citizen and you should be good to go. Also, if you're a KODI user like me, there is an Addon, so you can watch directly from your KODI setup.

Regarding time zones, I'm from the Netherlands, which is UTC+01:00. I believe Kimmel is at UTC-05:00, which makes us 6 hours ahead. It should air at 05:35 AM here in the Netherlands if i'm not mistaking.

:headbang:

Edited by roma
  • Like 3

Hi Guys,

Lurking for a longtime, I have an account but don't post usually. But, with the exciting events to come, I thought it was about time to post and also, maybe help some fellow gunners out.

I signed up for a free account on https://www.ustvnow.com/ which allows you to view ABC live. During account setup, just say that you are an American citizen and you should be good to go. Also, if you're a KODI user like me, there is an Addon, so you can watch directly from your KODI setup.

Regarding time zones, I'm from the Netherlands, which is UTC+01:00. I believe Kimmel is at UTC-05:00, which makes us 6 hours ahead. It should air at 05:35 AM here in the Netherlands if i'm not mistaking.

:headbang:

If they air from LA, then it is -08:00 ;-) and EU can watch it a day after at 5:35 AM

gnr will tour europe. this article (bild is germanys biggest newspaper) says that gnr will give their first germany concert in june 2016 at hockenheimring (formula 1 circuit).

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/musik/guns-n-roses/comeback-auf-dem-hockenheimring-43979138.bild.html

What's interesting is that this article also claims that Axl and Slash have been friends for two years and that Slash's divorce was the reason why the reunion announcement got delayed.

No way will they perform their first song(s) back together on free TV. They're gonna save that for the big money. This will most likely just be Axl announcing Coachella and the stadium tour over the summer. Announcing the release of a new surprise song/single on iTunes or something would be simply awesome, but I'm not holding my breath.