Would you be pissed if Axl announced on Kimmel that he plans to retire after the reunion tour?

Yes, i would be pissed, because most of the rockstars do this until they die

If he wants to puss out at the age of 53, then i would lose all my respect from him, atlhough a part of me will understand his decision. If he can't handle any live shows, then what's the point, though....

Edited by Strange Broue

he's way too young to retire. he would get bored and would come back.

How do you know he will get bored?
rock stars enjoy drawing attention to themselves with their charisma and their music.
again, how do you know? Are you a retired rockstar? If so, can I get an autograph?

But seriously, that's quite the generalization you make there. Axl has been withdrawn for a lot of years in the 90's, at one point he became the most reclusive musician around, so apparently he doesn't need as much attention as you seem to think. I think people like you have a very warped view on rockstardom.

i just gave my opinion, it's written "imo" at the end of my post.

i don't see axl retiring at 54, that's all.

An opinion is fine, but read your post again... you state stuff not as an opinion.

I would be for the sake of not hearing what remains in the vault music wise. To be honest if he did retire I wouldn't hold it against him because he doesn't owe us anything. Axl also has not brought any of this reunion speculation about, just because he's on talking terms with Slash. Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel..I'm thinking either announcement of the next album or a remastered blu ray/dvd release of a classic lineup show or a reunion of AFD lineup with ex members and nu gnr members.

I would be for the sake of not hearing what remains in the vault music wise. To be honest if he did retire I wouldn't hold it against him because he doesn't owe us anything. Axl also has not brought any of this reunion speculation about, just because he's on talking terms with Slash. Appearing on Jimmy Kimmel..I'm thinking either announcement of the next album or a remastered blu ray/dvd release of a classic lineup show or a reunion of AFD lineup with ex members and nu gnr members.

For Axl to go on TV in the midst of all these reunion rumors he has got to announce a reunion or there is no point. And plus no artists make a TV appearance just to get interviewed about a potential new album coming out, that is what musical performances on these shows are for

A reunion is imminent IMO

• Like 1

It would suck, but then again hes been pretty much retired since '93. Or '96 if u wanna count when Slash left...hes released one album and done sporadic touring, nothing id call a regular basis or an active musician.

Edited by ChineseIRS

what if he announces hes retiring guns n roses this year after the original 5 tour then he goes on to do solo touring with a solo record

I would be happy with this. Or something where they all go off and do solo stuff, then every 4 years recommence with GNR. Similar to Radiohead.