Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

I would love to see this but spending $1000+ dollars to see them from a mile away surrounded by dirty smelly hippies, eh, no thank you.

Have you seen the prices and people who attend festivals now? Festivals have been invaded by the Yuppie crowd.

Fuck, my paycheck doesn't clear until to tomorrow

Yeah well this month it seems I won't get my paycheck no less than 10th.

Btw how much are the tickets for?

$399 for general admission. That doesn't include camping.

FUCK...... Any idea how far is this from LA? like Can i Drive up there and come back after the show? Im really not in to festivals, I got back problems, But man this is GNR, so I am willing to take the risk to wait for this, but well lets see.....
A little over 3 hours, so you could do it.

Anyone else planning on getting tickets today, Nightrain or not?

No, I looked into it, but it would just be too costly for me, traveling from the UK. And jet lag + a massive festival like Coachella might not be the best combination anyway.

True, supposedly they will play a few european dates in mid 2016, so I hope that happens. I hope they do some individual shows.

Mr. Sabbath, are you planning to go to Coachella?

Yes I am :)

I'll wait for the European festival announcements, these usually cost $ 80,- for a day ticket ... if you're from the East coast, it might even be cheaper to fly to Europe and visit a festival where GNR is playing, than visit Coachella.

Edited by DutchDemocracy

I would love to see this but spending $1000+ dollars to see them from a mile away surrounded by dirty smelly hippies, eh, no thank you.

Have you seen the prices and people who attend festivals now? Festivals have been invaded by the Yuppie crowd.

yeah but after 3 days they will all be dirty smelly hippies. I am not paying $1000 to be a mile away and surround by dirty smelly people that have been dancing to EDM nonstop for 3 days straight.

Pre sale email just arrived from Nightrain about how to purchase tickets. I'm wondering how many they have or whether they might have an agreement to sell as many to NT members as want them. Otherwise it's going to be a similar scramble as the Coachella site.

yeah but after 3 days they will all be dirty smelly hippies. I am not paying $1000 to be a mile away and surround by dirty smelly people that have been dancing to EDM nonstop for 3 days straight.

sounds like torture.

the 'reunion' should have taken place in a giant stadium somewhere or the LA Forum rather than at some teenybopper festival.

Edited by sonofnazareth
  • Like 2