Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Do you think Axl or someone close to the band has talked to Jarmo and asked him for something (like posting his last tweet)?

the announcement will be a chance to win a satin GNR throw pillow if you can correctly identify Shacker's Revenge as the source of the lyrics they post (which come straight from the chorus)

"I don't believe there's a reason for reuniooon,I don't believe it"

Edited by fanfzero

i just paid $56 dollars for nightrain so I can read fernandopes announcment

How? I thought memberships were closed.

are you kidding me? I just paypal'd some guy named fernando

What? That sounds fishy. You should have to make an account at Wonderful Union

If this 'announcement' is just a clarification that Axl *will not* be appearing on Kimmel, I swear to God I'm going to throw my shoe out the window so hard it's going to hit Axl in the head in Malibu. (I live in Chicago).

• Like 1

If this 'announcement' is just a clarification that Axl *will not* be appearing on Kimmel, I swear to God I'm going to throw my shoe out the window so hard it's going to hit Axl in the head in Malibu. (I live in Chicago).

get ready to buy a new pair of shoes

• Like 1

get ready to buy a new pair of shoes

:cry:

It has to be bad news, right? Why else would Fernando be involved in this announcement? If it were good news, it would be on Jimmy Kimmel in front of the world.

I would assume, considering the circumstance, that this will not be good news.

I assume it can't be positive but who knows. Maybe it was actually axl in here lurking ready to make some sort of announcement, just to give up because the forum crashed? So it'll be made on the nightrain forum since their paying fans probably deserve to know first.. We'll see in a few minutes