Nightrain works with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members Only - Jan 6th @ 11PM PST

Come on guys, this is perfect.

Where else can you get this kind of entertainment? Am I the only one sitting back just straight out laughing at how "GN'R" this series of events have been?

Did any of us honestly think we'd see things go off without a hitch? This is how it has always been and always will be.

Agreed completely highvoltage. I'm just not really sure what to think right now.

On one hand, everything over the last few months has pointed towards a reunion. On the other hand, today was a huge buzzkill and a sad reminder of how we as GNR fans usually end up more disappointed by the band. Let's see what happens.. I'm praying it's a good announcement.

As usual, the fickle people will are, if they announce the reunion now the whole day will be forgotten. Let's GO 3 MINUTES!!!!!!

I'm on the nightrain

Bottoms up

I'm on the nightrain

Fill my cup

I'm on the nightrain

Ready to crash and burn

I never learn

:headbang: :axl: :headbang:

Love that f*kin song, I think that this has been like a brillant plan that has suddenly collapsed, maybe Slash and Axl had been talking today...and maybe something went wrong?

When Fernando announces the reunion will you guys go back to kissing his ass kind of like those who bash Axl but if he were to log on you'd virtually lick his balls?

If Fernando announces the reunion I will pray that Slash and Duff refer Axl to a different management team backstage at Coachella

Edited by WhazUp

Come on guys, this is perfect.

Where else can you get this kind of entertainment? Am I the only one sitting back just straight out laughing at how "GN'R" this series of events have been?

Did any of us honestly think we'd see things go off without a hitch? This is how it has always been and always will be.

Agreed completely highvoltage. I'm just not really sure what to think right now.

On one hand, everything over the last few months has pointed towards a reunion. On the other hand, today was a huge buzzkill and a sad reminder of how we as GNR fans usually end up more disappointed by the band. Let's see what happens.. I'm praying it's a good announcement.

"Laughing"??? I'm here almost having a heart attack!!

I'm on the nightrain

Bottoms up

I'm on the nightrain

Fill my cup

I'm on the nightrain

Ready to crash and burn

I never learn

:headbang: :axl: :headbang:

Love that f*kin song, I think that this has been like a brillant plan that has suddenly collapsed, maybe Slash and Axl had been talking today...and maybe something went wrong?

Slash forgot to get extra Fire sauce from Taco Bell

• Like 2

When Fernando announces the reunion will you guys go back to kissing his ass kind of like those who bash Axl but if he were to log on you'd virtually lick his balls?

Nah, i would tell him to go fuck himself :lol:

Sme applies to Axl

But try and enjoy your announcement literally a few second earlier than you can read it here :lol:

They sure know how to kill the buzz on their announcements

Yes we know they might play Coachella. Tell us Slash is there and then and only then will we begin to shit bricks

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1