Announcing the MYGNRFORUM Members Club

downzy

We're happy to announce that starting this week members can sign up for the MYGNRFORUM Members Club!

The Members Club will provide the following perks for visitors and members of MYGNRFORUM:

• Unlimited likes
  • Automatic entry into contests and ticket giveaways
  • Club Members will have their names submitted three times to upcoming contests, tripling their chances of winning!
  • Blue username and "Club Member" badge clubmember.png
  • Entry priority to The Ritz (MYGNRFORUM chat forum)
  • Club members given priority for upcoming interviews
  • No flood control for posts/searches
  • Option to change your display name once per year (not offered to non-club members)
  • Customized profile page
  • 2000 message capacity (from 100) PM inbox
  • PM 5 members simultaneously
  • One additional warning point (club members are allowed six warning points, non-members allowed five)
  • Advertisement free forum (on desktop; eventually will be rolled out for mobile)

There are three different Club Members options:

• $15 (USD)

All perks listed above

• $30 (USD)

All perks listed above AND a standard MYGNRFORUM T-shirt (choice of slogan on the back: "Hooray For Tolerance" or "This shirt is better than the old one")

Various sizes are available, however, we may not be able to honour all size requests depending on slogan chosen.

HFT1.pngBetter_Than1_copy.png

• $80 (USD)

All perks liked above AND a custom MYGNFORUM T-Shirt with your username and club member status printed on the back of the shirt:

Custom_tshirt.png

The cost of Club Memberships t-shirt packages includes shipping for members living in North America. An additional $5 shipping charge will be required for people living in Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.

***THIS IS FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP; THERE ARE NO YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES. THE PRICES QUOTED ABOVE ARE A ONE-TIME ONLY FEE.***

Where does my money go?

All revenues generated through advertising and membership fees are used to pay for the operation of the forum and to pay for prizes and ticket giveaways. This is a non-profit operation, meaning that as the owner of this forum I am not seeking to make a profit. My goal is to return any operating profits back to the fanbase in the form of contests, giveaways, and prize packs.

Aren't you taking advantage of the recent GNR activity to make money by launching this now?

Yes and no.

As some of you might have noticed, the demands on our I.T. infrastructure were severely tested during the Coachella announcement. We anticipate greater demands as we get closer to GNR's performance at Coachella. As such, we need to make greater investments into improving our systems. Plans and efforts are underway to improve system performance and reliability. Our goal is to achieve as minimal downtime and service disruption as possible. All of this costs money, hence one of the motivations for launching the Members Club is to cover the costs of these upgrades along with offering popular perks that many have been asking for since I purchased the forum and shut down the supporter section.

None of the money collected from membership fees will go into my own pockets. They're being used to improve site performance and reliability while also paying for prizes and contests. We're launching the Members Club now as traffic remains high to bring attention to the financial realities of operating a forum as large and as popular as this one.

When will the Members Club be launched?

Our goal is to have things up and running no later than Friday, January 8th.

How can I join?

Add Club Member package to your cart and then click Check Out. Enter in your billing and mailing information. If you live outside of North America, please be sure to select the international shipping option. You will then be directed to a Paypal portal where you can pay via Paypal.

Once payment has been sent and received, your entry into the Members Club will be automatic. You will receive via email a confirmation receipt of your purchase.

For those who purchased a MYGNRFORUM T-shirt along with access to the Members Club, you will receive a PM from myself asking for slogan and size preferences.

***Disclaimer***

Club Membership does not absolve members from following the rules and regulations of the forum. Any member, whether they be a Club Member or not, are expected to follow the rules and warnings of the moderating team. Failure to do so can lead to formal reprimands, including verbal warnings, suspensions, and banishment of one's account.

Where exactly do I click?

We're happy to announce that starting this week members can sign up for the MYGNRFORUM Members Club!

The Members Club will provide the following perks for visitors and members of MYGNRFORUM:

• Unlimited likes
  • Automatic entry into contests and ticket giveaways
  • Club Members will have their names submitted three times to upcoming contests, tripling their chances of winning!
  • Blue username and "Club Member" badge clubmember.png
  • Entry priority to The Ritz (MYGNRFORUM chat forum)
  • Club members given priority for upcoming interviews
  • No flood control for posts/searches
  • Option to change your display name once per year (not offered to non-club members)
  • Customized profile page
  • 2000 message capacity (from 100) PM inbox
  • PM 5 members simultaneously
  • One additional warning point (club members are allowed six warning points, non-members allowed five)
  • Advertisement free forum (on desktop; eventually will be rolled out for mobile)

There are three different Club Members options:

• $15 (USD)

All perks listed above

• $30 (USD)

All perks listed above AND a standard MYGNRFORUM T-shirt (choice of slogan on the back: "Hooray For Tolerance" or "This shirt is better than the old one")

Various sizes are available, however, we may not be able to honour all size requests depending on slogan chosen.

HFT1.pngBetter_Than1_copy.png

• $80 (USD)

All perks liked above AND a custom MYGNFORUM T-Shirt with your username and club member status printed on the back of the shirt:

Custom_tshirt.png

The cost of Club Memberships t-shirt packages includes shipping for members living in North America. An additional $5 shipping charge will be required for people living in Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.

***THIS IS FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP; THERE ARE NO YEARLY MEMBERSHIP DUES. THE PRICES QUOTED ABOVE ARE A ONE-TIME ONLY FEE.***

Where does my money go?

All revenues generated through advertising and membership fees are used to pay for the operation of the forum and to pay for prizes and ticket giveaways. This is a non-profit operation, meaning that as the owner of this forum I am not seeking to make a profit. My goal is to return any operating profits back to the fanbase in the form of contests, giveaways, and prize packs.

Aren't you taking advantage of the recent GNR activity to make money by launching this now?

Yes and no.

As some of you might have noticed, the demands on our I.T. infrastructure were severely tested during the Coachella announcement. We anticipate greater demands as we get closer to GNR's performance at Coachella. As such, we need to make greater investments into improving our systems. Plans and efforts are underway to improve system performance and reliability. Our goal is to achieve as minimal downtime and service disruption as possible. All of this costs money, hence one of the motivations for launching the Members Club is to cover the costs of these upgrades along with offering popular perks that many have been asking for since I purchased the forum and shut down the supporter section.

None of the money collected from membership fees will go into my own pockets. They're being used to improve site performance and reliability while also paying for prizes and contests. We're launching the Members Club now as traffic remains high to bring attention to the financial realities of operating a forum as large and as popular as this one.

When will the Members Club be launched?

Our goal is to have things up and running no later than Friday, January 8th.

How can I join?

Add Club Member package to your cart and then click Check Out. Enter in your billing and mailing information. If you live outside of North America, please be sure to select the international shipping option. You will then be directed to a Paypal portal where you can pay via Paypal.

Once payment has been sent and received, your entry into the Members Club will be automatic. You will receive via email a confirmation receipt of your purchase.

For those who purchased a MYGNRFORUM T-shirt along with access to the Members Club, you will receive a PM from myself asking for slogan and size preferences.

***Disclaimer***

Club Membership does not absolve members from following the rules and regulations of the forum. Any member, whether they be a Club Member or not, are expected to follow the rules and warnings of the moderating team. Failure to do so can lead to formal reprimands, including verbal warnings, suspensions, and banishment of one's account.

Where exactly do I click?

It's not open yet. We're working out some bugs in the ordering process. Hopefully won't be long before we open it to all members.

Thanks for your patience!