Should McBob do the band introductions again for the reunion

Should McBob do the band introductions again for the reunion?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wasnt he doing the intros for Slash, MK @ The Conspirators?

I remember Slash concert this past summer in Madrid, and hellyeah, that amazing voice was there right before You're A Lie

No. That was Pete Merluzzi, 2010/2011 Slash's tour manager.

btw, BcBob was Duff's bass tech, and he also did the introductions during the "Believe in me" tour and Loaded early years. Then he was with VR and then he went back to GNR as Bumblefoot's guitar tech.

Wasnt he doing the intros for Slash, MK @ The Conspirators?

I remember Slash concert this past summer in Madrid, and hellyeah, that amazing voice was there right before You're A Lie

No. That was Pete Merluzzi, 2010/2011 Slash's tour manager.

btw, BcBob was Duff's bass tech, and he also did the introductions during the "Believe in me" tour and Loaded early years. Then he was with VR and then he went back to GNR as Bumblefoot's guitar tech.

That's true, saw him in 93, opening for the Scorpions

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Harlum Shake said:

Sorry to bump an old thread but what else have we got from this year's introductions?

Brisbane was "Introducing Donald Trump's 85th favourite band" while I think Auckland was the old "Out of all the bands in the world, this is definitely one of them.."

55 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

alternative facts superstars

Brisbane was a mix of both. McBob mentioned something about alternative facts and the band being Donald Trump's 85th favourite.