04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

18 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Can anyone who has twitter ask this guy what these cds are and where he got them from?

99% chance the Dreams and Realism release is a rip off commercial bootleg of Limulus April 8th source. Please don't waste your money on this illegal item!!

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Of course not. Just looks very professionally made, thought maybe some bootleg company did it.

It's been on ebay for 2 weeks. Take a look at the tracklist, it matches up with Limulus' April 8th recording exactly. Even the title is a rip off of Limulus' title "A Dream Realized". Shameless thieves!! Only a selfie taking fool would admit to buying this blatant rip off!! :lol::rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up caving and grabbing a numbered lithograph from the show on eBay. Giant get one at the gig because they didn't offer tubes to protect them, this way works better for me. Wanted to grab one before they're scarce. Vegas memorabilia has been drying up online

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

I ended up caving and grabbing a numbered lithograph from the show on eBay. Giant get one at the gig because they didn't offer tubes to protect them, this way works better for me. Wanted to grab one before they're scarce. Vegas memorabilia has been drying up online

I bought an extra Vegas shirt at the show for a guy on one of the other forums and he never paid me so I sold it for about three times the price on ebay. :D 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I bought an extra Vegas shirt at the show for a guy on one of the other forums and he never paid me so I sold it for about three times the price on ebay. :D 

That is terribly typical of you Dazey haha, awarded satisfaction for unintended pecuniary gain.

43 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is terribly typical of you Dazey haha, awarded satisfaction for unintended pecuniary gain.

Hey, I was doing a good deed there. I waited for about a month and messaged the guy a few times so in the end I just sold it.

Hahaha fuck it, why not Dazey?

I spent 82 including shipping with a tube on the lithograph. I don't blame the dude for wanting to make a bit of money on it. Saves me the hassle of having to buy it at the venue, not having a tube, and y getting home through the rain and plane intact.

@Powerage5 gave me money for a shirt in Vegas, I got him one but forgot where I put it. I'll find it by detroit!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I need some help to find a photo here. Moments after the T-Mobile staff opened the doors, there was a guy in the roof taking pictures of the people outside the arena, waiting in line to enter the venue. I'm looking for those photos. Did anybody saw them? It wasn't Kat, it was a guy. Maybe Scott? I don't remember if it was first or second night :(

I posted in the Facebook fanspot too, I want those pics!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2016 at 10:21 PM, itsprettytiedup said:

Hey guys, I need some help to find a photo here. Moments after the T-Mobile staff opened the doors, there was a guy in the roof taking pictures of the people outside the arena, waiting in line to enter the venue. I'm looking for those photos. Did anybody saw them? It wasn't Kat, it was a guy. Maybe Scott? I don't remember if it was first or second night :(

I posted in the Facebook fanspot too, I want those pics!

I bet he was doing some sort of time release photography...maybe to be included in a future documentary/video about the tour.  Total guess but would make sense.  

On 5/28/2016 at 10:39 PM, ZoSoRose said:

i have two maybe i will have to sell one so i can go to GN'R in San Francisco in August :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, PirateRadio said:

I totally forgot to mention this.... Did anyone get a cheese burger from the concession stands upstairs. Oh My God, they were soooo good.

If they were anything like the beer they cost $75 each and tasted like piss. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/14/2016 at 0:43 PM, Dazey said:

If they were anything like the beer they cost $75 each and tasted like piss. 

hahahahaha! i bet you're right :P

On 7/19/2016 at 6:04 PM, emybdc said:

Best day and best burguer! Not one day goes by that I don't miss it all :heart:

it was one of the greatest experiences of my life :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Three years ago tonight, one of the most anticipated events of my life took place.

I have such fond memories of GNR Las Vegas Weekend in April of 2016.

If I never see GNR again, I'm at peace with that.

I doubt anything going forward could top the mania surrounding the Las Vegas T-Mobile Arena April 2016 gigs!

Never forget April 8, 2016...

:headbang:

• Like 2