[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

5 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Actually they're not pointless bud. Until anything is in writing, nothing is official. Especially with this band. 

It is pointless. Again,they aren't playing 5 shows. There is too much money on the table. There is zero chance they skip markets like NYC,Toronto etc. I didn't need Eddie Money to know that they aren't still picking and choosing available Stadiums now. This slow roll out seems to be working as far as ticket sales go.

Edited by Subtle Signs

Someone listed the apparent ticket prices in the comments on GNR's Facebook page for this show. I can't copy and paste them and even though there are hundreds of comments it's not hard to find. I wonder if they will be indicative of the pricing for Stadium shows in N.America this Summer?

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Well...what prices did you see?

The prices posted on Facebook:

Precios:
Pista A: $1,680
Pista B: $900
Verde A: $2,380
Naranja A: $1,780
Verde B: $1,380
Naranja B: $980
Verde C: $580
Naranja C: $390

3 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Precios:

Those prices are insane.

5 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Precios:

So if I'm converting right, this is a pretty realistic concert pricing system

$90.78

$48.63

$128.60

$96.16

$74.57

$52.95

$31.34

$21.07

Edited by FallenRoses
finish post

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I believe those prices are in mexican pesos

The most expensive ticket would be something around U$90

Yeah thats what I thought, but as the $ sign was there, I thought its in USD. 

35 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

It is pointless. Again,they aren't playing 5 shows. There is too much money on the table. There is zero chance they skip markets like NYC,Toronto etc. I didn't need Eddie Money to know that they aren't still picking and choosing available Stadiums now. This slow roll out seems to be working as far as ticket sales go.

Cool. Good for you. You got a list of the dates for each show yet? You have a list of EVERY city they're going to? 

I get what you're saying, it's too big not to happen and it seems inevitable but still.. We don't have an official full tour announcement yet. So until then, it's not pointless until it is in writing. And although you don't need Eddie money if he ever gets information on when An announcement could come then that actually would be helpful. So I'll at least wrap my head around it when I get a date of the closest location they'll be playing with a date to plan on. I got friends ready to buy tickets and make a road trip, we'd prefer Ralph Wilson since it's closer and a carrier done appearance seems unlikely, so I'll settle for MetLife. Whenever they're ready to announce that..

to to be fair, today's announcement is progress. 

Edited by Billsfan

32 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So they are performing at Coachella then heading to Mexico then back to Coachella? 

This is telling of one of two things. The band is traveling light and the set is really stripped down, or they have two sets ready to role for a huge tour

Not necessarily either scenario. When AC/DC did Coachella last year it was completely bare bones; amps on stage and no other frills. When it got to their tour, they had a massive production. It's possible they'll be bare bones for Coachella but full production in Mexico City. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Not necessarily either scenario. When AC/DC did Coachella last year it was completely bare bones; amps on stage and no other frills. When it got to their tour, they had a massive production. It's possible they'll be bare bones for Coachella but full production in Mexico City. 

Hopefully in Vegas we get to see the new arena stage and then when the band gets to Mexico they can debut their stadium stage.