[CONFIRMED] - Mexico City at Foro Sol - April 19th & 20th (SECOND SHOW ADDED!)

I spent money to go to Vegas and BUM! i now have a show in my hometown.
Well....guess i'll have to attend and see GnR 2 time in one week. LOL

Another pic from the venue. The capacity is something between 40 and 50k depending on the seating and standing configuration.

image.jpg

Edited by Yibrano Hudson
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

So they are performing at Coachella then heading to Mexico then back to Coachella? 

This is telling of one of two things. The band is traveling light and the set is really stripped down, or they have two sets ready to role for a huge tour

Looks like two different setups.  One for arenas and one for stadiums.  From first glance, this is really looking like the real deal. 

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is this how it is going to be, one date announced every two weeks? What a load of balls! How can one choose the more convenient show geographically for them, and begin planning an itinerary accordingly? You may splurge on location A only to find B announced in your own backyard! They can stick that system up their arseholes.

Can't disagree with this at all. My strategy: MetLife and Ralph Wilson are realistically the two stadiums closest to me and it seems too likely that they'd come to at least one of them. When the first location gets announced, I'm getting my ticket. If they happen to announce another closer, I'll get tickets to that and just sell the other ones online. There's lot of outlets to help me with that so, most likely that'll be the strategy. If not, then I've already for my tickets. Not saying I have the system beat and figured out but for me personally I have to be as smart about this as possible..

16 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Can't disagree with this at all. My strategy: MetLife and Ralph Wilson are realistically the two stadiums closest to me and it seems too likely that they'd come to at least one of them. When the first location gets announced, I'm getting my ticket. If they happen to announce another closer, I'll get tickets to that and just sell the other ones online. There's lot of outlets to help me with that so, most likely that'll be the strategy. If not, then I've already for my tickets. Not saying I have the system beat and figured out but for me personally I have to be as smart about this as possible..

I'm sure they will come to Florida....either Orlando (where I live), Tampa, Miami....or a combination of all 3.....I still want to go to the first Vegas show though....seeing them on stage together for the first time in close to 25 years makes it a once in a lifetime experience.

Hello. Anybody knows how the nightrain membership works? You could pay the tickets with PayPal? Or it have to be credit card? Or it redirects to the seller webpage ( Ticketmaster in this case). Thanks, it's like a fuckin dream come true : ) A show so close to the ones in  Vegas, and in the middle of coachella, this is great!

1 hour ago, Kasanova King said:

I'm sure they will come to Florida....either Orlando (where I live), Tampa, Miami....or a combination of all 3.....I still want to go to the first Vegas show though....seeing them on stage together for the first time in close to 25 years makes it a once in a lifetime experience.

Good for you that this will be your strategy. I don't disagree with you,I do think this Vegas show is going to be huge being the first performance and I hope someone broadcasts it live via periscope even because I'm dying to see it. my point was since I'm not currently with the funds involving flying to Vegas, booking a hotel, and doing it in a timely fashion while spending a significant amount, I'm choosing to hold off until MetLife or a potential show at the Ralph. And I'm sticking to it. I could buy Vegas but since it'll be closer and travel wouldn't be as bad, it makes more sense to do that.

Now we know who's opening for Guns on this tour lol

In all seriousness, big ups to @Eddie Money for the scoop. When they roll out the US tour and announce a nearby date, I still won't be too upset that I'm going to the first show in Vegas......

...that is if Vegas is even the first show. @Eddie Moneyhave you heard any rumblings of a show, pre Vegas?