Silent Jay

[Metallica] 'Hardwired... to Self-Destruct' \\//\\// WorldWired Tour Discussion

I am actually attend to one of these only for Ghost. Does anybody know if they would have a short setlist? meet and greet? (i am still talking about ghost lol)

On 24/09/2018 at 1:52 PM, Nicklord said:

Asking to figure out Vienna show ticket price cause I can't find it :D

I guess it's gonna be similar to those. Well fuck me then. That's like 50% of a big festival ticket 

P1 Seated - 135,90 €

Front of Stage Standing P2 - 165,25 €

P3 Seated - 118,25 €

Standing Infield - 100,65 €

P4 Seated - 83,00 €

Seating VIP - 301,00 €

So far, I’m liking the ...And Justice For All boxset more than the Appetite one. The only reason is the live shows. If Appetite has those I feel it could be as good, of not better. 

21 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

So far, I’m liking the ...And Justice For All boxset more than the Appetite one. The only reason is the live shows. If Appetite has those I feel it could be as good, of not better. 

And price ratio?

the new justice boxset made me revisit the album and it reminded me of it's awesomeness. the dry sound, james' growl, the great riffs

then it reminded me of the album that wanted to be AJFA, Death magnetic and it's atrocious master. Then I found out about the guitar hero master of the thing, or rather  "un-master". It's basically the version of the album before all the ridiculous compressing. I can not recommend enough, tracking that master down. I'm enjoying this album so much now.

my god, were they great. kill 'em all, lighting, puppets, that 5 dollar EP, justice and the live albums on the deluxe editions... and the guitar hero master of DM stands proudly in between these classics. yeah, there's the quirky lyric here and there, and the odd vocal misstep, but nonetheless I can enjoy DM as much as the others.

maybe I should give hardwired another chance.

Edited by action

In my opinion Hardwired is their best album since their best album (Justice). The black album just doesn’t do it for me as much because of the popular songs that are overplayed, except Wherever I May Roam, that one just kicks fucking ass.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 9:43 PM, Ninjapie24 said:

In my opinion Hardwired is their best album since their best album (Justice). The black album just doesn’t do it for me as much because of the popular songs that are overplayed, except Wherever I May Roam, that one just kicks fucking ass.

I agree, Hardwired is a great album and possibly my favorite Metallica album. The black album does suffer from from over being played. Appetite, Zeppelin IV, and Dark Side of the Moon app suffer from being over played .

Haven't seen a Metallica show in years, and havent had any interest, but I saw them at the Cornell tribute show last week and they were damn good.

I had never watched them live so I felt I needed to. I went last week with decent expectations, and they killed. It was a very good show. Along with my ticket I got a free live mp3 of the show and the latest album. Wish this other band I love would do that. 

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

F.U.C.K.  M.E.

I wish I live in Bay area right now...

Or someone send me few thousands $$

• Like 1

On 18/03/2019 at 6:56 PM, -Jaro- said:

F.U.C.K.  M.E.

I wish I live in Bay area right now...

Or someone send me few thousands $$

We HAVE to get Orion now - they were not playing it back in ‘99 but they are now. Ctulu from that gig is one of my favourite MetallicA performances ever. And give us Unforgiven as well!!!!

They’d better play more ...And Justice For All songs with the orchestra. That album is fantastic and that would make it even better.

A coworker and I may make the trip from Pennsylvania for this. We’ll see depending on prices and how the fan club sale goes.

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2019 at 1:14 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

What outlet did you purchase the tickets from? What did you pay?

Viagogo--$350/ticket.

Edited by IndiannaRose

They’ve been on tour for two years and it hasn’t even been that extensive. Not to mention the production of the arena shows and stadia shows were drastically different, coupled with the fact that they generally try to mix up a couple songs a night as well as for cities or areas they’ve been to recently.

Nothing wrong with them touring right now at all.

On 25-4-2019 at 12:20 AM, campos said:

This is so iconic

Nice city and museum.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, Silent Jay said:

Why.