Karri

Axls teeth (I know... but really!)

Everyone gives us stick for crappy teeth but fuckin' everyone has em, yanks more than anyone hence why they spend so much time and money on dentists, it apparently doesn't occur to anyone that the reason they have perfect teeth through porecelain and veneers and all that shit is that their teeth are fucked too.

It does seem an American obsession, gleaming white gnashers. 

PS

Like speculating about the superbowl halftime ceremony haha; it is one of those things that don't make much sense if you're not a yank.

Edited by DieselDaisy
post scriptum

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

PS

Like speculating about the superbowl halftime ceremony haha; it is one of those things that don't make much sense if you're not a yank.

Who's doing that this year or don't they know yet? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Who's doing that this year or don't they know yet? 

''Guns N' Roses''. Every year. Without fail.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

''Guns N' Roses''. Every year. Without fail.

Will be a busy year there doing the VMA show too 

And the award for random bump of the year goes to...

5 minutes ago, Graeme said:

It wasn't @soon's fault. We had a spam account approved that bumped the thread with a link to some dentistry site, then soon and eveyrone else replied lol. I removed the spam post and banned that account but now it looks like soon just bumped a random thread about Axl's teeth haha.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Nah Wasted would surely of one that at some point 

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

PS

Cuz they've all got fuckin' manky teeth, thats why they've got to get fuckin' falsies done when they're 20.  I'm fuckin' onto em like Roger Cook :lol:

Slightly off topic, but I think all bets are off on this thread by now. 

Took the kid to her first ever dental appointment this morning. 

I was hoping she'd be given a sticker for good behaviour. So I could wear it, because I'm a mum who deserves praise. :lol: Turns out the stickers were the first thing to go in NHS cuts. 

Yanks, that's the perils of "socialized healthcare" for you. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Slightly off topic, but I think all bets are off on this thread by now. 

Took the kid to her first ever dental appointment this morning. 

I was hoping she'd be given a sticker for good behaviour. So I could wear it, because I'm a mum who deserves praise. :lol: Turns out the stickers were the first thing to go in NHS cuts. 

Yanks, that's the perils of "socialized healthcare" for you. 

We still have stickers,only for the kids. I got free sample size toothpaste :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, janrichmond said:

We still have stickers,only for the kids. I got free sample size toothpaste :lol:

Of course you do. The south's full of prosperity!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Of course you do. The south's full of wankers.

:lol: 

• Haha 1

On 22/01/2019 at 4:50 PM, Len Cnut said:

Cuz they've all got fuckin' manky teeth, thats why they've got to get fuckin' falsies done when they're 20.  I'm fuckin' onto em like Roger Cook :lol:

The Cook Report was fucking brilliant. I hadn't thought of that show for about 20 years until now. He never gave up. Theyd be slamming doors in his face and hed keep jogging after them 😂

12 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

The Cook Report was fucking brilliant. I hadn't thought of that show for about 20 years until now. He never gave up. Theyd be slamming doors in his face and hed keep jogging after them 😂

I always wanted to see him get fuckin' done properly but he never did.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I always wanted to see him get fuckin' done properly but he never did.

My uncle appeared on a similar show called The Ferret a few years back. I don't know if it's broadcast in England it might just be BBC Wales. It's a show like the cook report where they chase dodgy fuckers. My uncle is a fireman who was moonlighting as a builder on the side. He built a wall for a lady which fell over after a few weeks. The Ferret got hold of him and made him pay to fix it. Bought shame on our family 😂 I just thought it was fucking hilarious. Look theres Steve on The Ferret haha go on Steve...If my nan hadn't already been dead that would have finished her off.

30 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

My uncle appeared on a similar show called The Ferret a few years back. I don't know if it's broadcast in England it might just be BBC Wales. It's a show like the cook report where they chase dodgy fuckers. My uncle is a fireman who was moonlighting as a builder on the side. He built a wall for a lady which fell over after a few weeks. The Ferret got hold of him and made him pay to fix it. Bought shame on our family 😂 I just thought it was fucking hilarious. Look theres Steve on The Ferret haha go on Steve...If my nan hadn't already been dead that would have finished her off.

Shit, I wanna see this now :lol: 

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 11:21 PM, Karri said:

I know some of you will slaughter me for such a thread title :lol: But. 

Do you think Axl has these kind of teeth implanted? http://www.cunningdental.com/cosmetic-dentistry/teeth-in-1-day/

I am pretty damn sure he has something like this, as his teeth look unnaturally good and shiny (but great).

Heck, I might even do something similar now.

yeah, pretty sure Axl got caps on all his teeth.

If you see when he was younger he had smaller teeth.

Drugs mess up your teeth big time. I'm sure he had to have them done.

If you see footage of the British bands like the Stones, you know they all had their teeth capped too. lol

I've had some terrible tooth aches in my life, so I always go to the dentist every six months or so for cleaning and ex-rays.

I've been going to the dentist since I was a kid. My whole family and now my daughter too. She might need braces so I want her to have the best teeth she can.

Having good oral hygiene is just as important as body hygiene.

If you get one good toothache you'll know how important taking care of your teeth is.

Besides, we do have dental insurance.