Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

I've seen that photo before I'm sure, some time back. Not the jazzed up version but the original. I don't think it's brand new.

If that is the case, Chopaway is claiming it's a "never before seen" photo....that would debunk everything.

3 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Hopefully we're all being massively trolled by a fake account. 

Not that I don't trust downliner, but still can't we reach out to this Rolling Stone editor and ask him his thoughts?

The thing about the Latino keyboard, broken/poor English and even the mention of buying a computer?! Uh, "Izzy" you can use Twitter anytime on that iPhone you've used for your selfie display pic

Some people are starting to use their brains ^^^

12 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Maybe muzzle was the wrong way to put it. I'm hoping that GNR management didn't want the news of Izzy playing with GNR to leak so now they are asking him to deny involvement in the reunion. Just the same as it appears they've done to Adler.

so they wanted him to lie?

Yeah, makes sense in TB's world

Do you really believe/or really wish what you've posted? :lol: 

7 hours ago, wasted said:

The hat says he'll be there. 

Remember Slash said it isn't happening. 

This is the best point of the thread so far. Slash denied to Vicky Hamilton that anything was happening and even showed the texts. I say he's involved. This is too big for even Izzy not to be there 

• Like 1

Izzy 'I don't care if we're the biggest band since The Stones and we're putting out a double album - I'm off to do some avocado farming.'

Axl 'we better reword some of these songs'

UYI I ... Right Next Door to an Avocado, Perfect Avocado, Double Talkin Avocado, You Ain't the First Avocado, Garden of Avocados, Bad Avocado

UYI II - Avocado War, 14 Avocados, Get in the Avacado etc etc

Quickly followed by 'The Avacado Incident'

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This is the best point of the thread so far. Slash denied to Vicky Hamilton that anything was happening and even showed the texts. I say he's involved. This is too big for even Izzy not to be there 

Slash is a well know liar so...

btw why would he talk about this to Vicky Hamilton?

Axl still hates that bitch

Edited by Strange Broue

5 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Slash is a well know liar so...

btw why would he talk about this to Vicky Hamilton?

Axl still hates that bitch

When in doubt, deny, deny, deny. No one can say anything right now so Izzy can't admit anything. Slash knew Vicky would blab their private conversation, he knew what he was doing. I think Izzy does here too, assuming it is actually him.

5 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

When in doubt, deny, deny, deny. No one can say anything right now so Izzy can't admit anything. Slash knew Vicky would blab their private conversation, he knew what he was doing. I think Izzy does here too, assuming it is actually him.

nah this Izzy account is fucking faake

chopaway got fooled, that's all

5 hours ago, alfierose said:

I've seen that photo before I'm sure, some time back. Not the jazzed up version but the original. I don't think it's brand new.

Are you sure you're not thinking about this one?

ahxSxO1.jpg

i don't think we've seen the one with his iPhone before

Edited by slash23579
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

I believe this is legit, though it seems a bit strange that the REAL Izzy gotta add a 999 on his own real account name....

if he contacted Twitter he could get @IzzyStradlin but im pretty sure Izzy knows fuck all about that

16 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

nah this Izzy account is fucking faake

chopaway got fooled, that's all

That's a good point. It's gotta be fake. Izzy stradlin of all people could care less what people think and to clear the air. I say the real Izzy will be in Vegas 

15 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

That's a good point. It's gotta be fake. Izzy stradlin of all people could care less what people think and to clear the air. I say the real Izzy will be in Vegas 

Assuming it is fake. Don't you think that Izzy's manager or someone close to him would've already said that account is fake? Don't you think Slash or Duff would've said something also? Remember that when Izzy decided not to go to the HOF he asked Duff to make the announcement

• Like 1

again if its fake where did they get that picture from?

if somebody could produce that pic before the account was made then i'll believe its fake  

if its photoshopped then find the pic they stole Izzy's head from

Edited by -W.A.R-

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

Assuming it is fake. Don't you think that Izzy's manager or someone close to him would've already said that account is fake? Don't you think Slash or Duff would've said something also? Remember that when Izzy decided not to go to the HOF he asked Duff to make the announcement

He wanted others to speak for him. Now he suddenly wants to speak for himself. It's suspicious to say the least..

I do respect downliner and he is pretty legit, but in this case I do have a feeling that maybe Izzy's email might been hacked. There are many crazy fans out there who got a lot of time on their hands. 

Why din't he make a twitter account to announce anything regarding HOF? This tweet seems weird, its fake or he has a pretty weird sense of humor like Axl.

Edited by Slash787

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I do respect downliner and he is pretty legit, but in this case I do have a feeling that maybe Izzy's email might been hacked. There are many crazy fans out there who got a lot of time on their hands. 

Why din't he make a twitter account to announce anything regarding HOF? This tweet seems weird, its fake or he has a pretty weird sense of humor like Axl.

Everyone in the GNR camp (including Izzy) knows about this now. If its fake, then why isn't it being dealt with promptly in order to not mislead fans? 

• Like 1

I still believe he will be at the Vegas show, I don't expect him to perform for the full gig as this is huge and he was part of the Appetite 20th Anniversary. Also i wouldn't expect Izzy to announce a thing like this on twitter if he wasn't part of this but then again.

• Like 1