Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

21 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

again if its fake where did they get that picture from?

if somebody could produce that pic before the account was made then i'll believe its fake  

if its photoshopped then find the pic they stole Izzy's head from

The pic is photo-shopped.  There is no denying that.  Adding Izzy Stradlin on to it photo shops the pic in and of itself.  The question is how much more of it was possibly photo shopped?

Just now, SSHGUNS said:

I still believe he will be at the Vegas show, I don't expect him to perform for the full gig as this is huge and he was part of the Appetite 20th Anniversary. Also i wouldn't expect Izzy to announce a thing like this on twitter if he wasn't part of this but then again.

Nothing can be 'expected' from Izzy. He is even more unpredictable than Axl. 

13 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

He wanted others to speak for him. Now he suddenly wants to speak for himself. It's suspicious to say the least..

But something fake doesn't last very long. Look I don't think Izzy is gonna be on twitter 24/7 but maybe he personally needed to clarify his involvement. Keep in mind the rumors were not only about Vegas but also about him recording with GN'R. He is denying both things. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

The pic is photo-shopped.  There is no denying that.  Adding Izzy Stradlin on to it photo shops the pic in and of itself.  The question is how much more of it was possibly photo shopped?

Doesn't seem to be any photoshopping except for altering the colors of the photo.

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

But something fake doesn't last very long. Look I don't think Izzy is gonna be on twitter 24/7 but maybe he personally needed to clarify his involvement. Keep in mind the rumors were not only about Vegas but also about him recording with GN'R. He is denying both things. 

I don't believe a word of it. Either he was hacked or he's denying and lying 

Edited by Billsfan

If this really is izzy and not fake then I'm gutted he's not taking some part in Vegas. While it doesn't effect what will probably be the line up it just put a bit of doubt in a potential album. 

I'm thinking that maybe izzy has got the same problem Ash Hudson had with constant questions about the reunion and has responded in his own way to try and cool the situation down and not being a knob about it like Ash did. If izzy honestly isn't taking part then why not say something like "I've no plans to play with GNR in April " instead of "not at this point " 

Edited by Gold top 78

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

So well the associate editor of the Rolling Stone is having doubts......

I want to believe it and believe the downliner guy. But why on earth would Izzy CONTACT a higher up at Rolling Stone? Is there anything to suggest they are friends?! Thats what confuses me. The guy does everything he can to stay private, yet one of his first tweets is to randomly contact Andy Greene at Rolling Stone to say he's opened a Twitter?! Where's the sense in that.

I want to believe its true, but "Izzy" saying EXACTLY what everyone is wondering about, as well as various other random/weird tweets kind of points to it being false to me. My guess is whoever hacked it is saying "at this point in time" so that if Izzy IS involved whoever this imbecile is can say he was never definitive.

He tweeted something to chopaway. If it was fake they wouldn't even bother to do so. 

Of course everyone is doubting, but I bet this Andy Greene guy doesn't know what downliner told us here. I'm still with him, if he says it's legit, then it's legit. Or someone hackked into Izzy's email account.

• Like 2

Not having Izzy (allegedly) doesn't damper this one damn bit.  The UYI tour kicked ass and Izzy was out (for most of it).  And funny, out of all the guys he's the one to chime in publicly.  Not Steven or even Matt or anyone.....odd.

My worry/concern/whatever-ness is at a zero. 

11 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

4 minutes ago, Original said:

Not having Izzy (allegedly) doesn't damper this one damn bit.  The UYI tour kicked ass and Izzy was out (for most of it).  And funny, out of all the guys he's the one to chime in publicly.  Not Steven or even Matt or anyone.....odd.

My worry/concern/whatever-ness is at a zero. 

:facepalm:

Just now, emybdc said:

Not really. The same person who created the twitter account (with Izzy's verified email) could email the guy.

So why hasn't the Rolling Stone editor gotten the email till now if supposedly Izzy emailed him?