[RUMOR] Axl on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow??

Fernando told me that Axl is coming out soon to make an announcement about the reunion. Since Jimmy Kimmel seems like Axl's favorite way to appear on television, I think it's possible he's going to make an appearance there sometime this week. The show schedule lists two guests every day this week but Wednesday, which made me think that maybe if Axl does appear then they don't wanna announce it until it's 100% sure he's going to be there so they don't look like fools like they did earlier in the year. Repeating, this is NOT confirmed. Just some deductive reasoning.

Also it would be hilarious to see Axl cooking with Gordon Ramsay lol

image.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ManetsUS said:

Fernando told me that Axl is coming out soon to make an announcement about the reunion. Since Jimmy Kimmel seems like Axl's favorite way to appear on television, I think it's possible he's going to make an appearance there sometime this week. The show schedule lists two guests every day this week but Wednesday, which made me think that maybe if Axl does appear then they don't wanna announce it until it's 100% sure he's going to be there so they don't look like fools like they did earlier in the year. Repeating, this is NOT confirmed. Just some deductive reasoning.

Also it would be hilarious to see Axl cooking with Gordon Ramsay lol

image.jpeg

How did Fernando tell you ?

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

LOL. Why would Fernando share that information with a random fan? 

I don't think its true, but honestly... why the fuck wouldn't he. Thats essentially been GNR's way of communicating with fans for the past 16 years. Isn't that how the leaks got out? Show the guy your tits and he'll probably give you Axl's phone number.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm old. What is whatsapp?  Is that what the kids use in place of AOL instant messenger? 

It's an instant messaging app VERY popular in Brazil.

Btw... this whole Kimmel thing again is mental.

Edited by emybdc

3 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm old. What is whatsapp?  Is that what the kids use in place of AOL instant messenger? 

i'm not even that old and i have no idea what that is. 

calling bullshit with the rest of y'all here, axl will not be on kimmel.