Pitman out of the reunion?

Unless I'm missing something here?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/gnr_member_chris_pitman_blasts_reunion_tour_a_money_grab_fuck_you.html

Guns N' Roses multi-instrumentalist Chris Pitman blasted the band's latest classic-lineup "semi-reunion," calling it "a money grab."

In a subsequently-deleted post, Chris said: "This is a nostalgia tour. Please don't mention those who are there the last 20 fucking years ... oh god no!! ... (a money grab) FU."

Pitman already took a jab at the band's management last month for forcing him to deny that the reunion is happening.

Although Chris is not associated with the band's strongest, classic years, he did spend 20 years in GN'R, which is longer than Slash or Duff ever did.

Whether or not this outburst means that Pitman is no longer in the band yet remains to be seen.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

I thought it was obvious that he was in after him and Richard left Dead Daisies.

Although I see this reunion as an evolution and his status may change as time goes on if fences are mended with Adler

Pitman was never in the Dead Diasies. Dizzy Reed was.

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Pitman was never in the Dead Diasies. Dizzy Reed was.

Brain went wrong. Was talking about Frank but now realised he wasn't in Dead Daisies. I guess I meant after he had his leaving party in NY for LA. Also meant this for Frank /Steel Panther thread. Studying too much brain went wrong haha

Edited by GibsonLP

IMO, that facebook account was a fake one. Chris tweeted this on January:

@cpitmanofficial

The only facebook i have is my band @beatrazr , go there and Like it! 

Now that tweet seems to be deleted, but it was there, google it.

Edited by Manfisman

3 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

@cpitmanofficial

That was his personal fb account in which he posted and he has contacted people here also, so well it was not fake. 

1 minute ago, Manfisman said:

@cpitmanofficial

Agreed.

The account was facebook.com/chrispitmanofficail as noticed here

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/157169-axl-gnr-members-social-media-update-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4099281

4 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

This thread is just going to get people's hopes up.

Absolutely. It's gonna mislead people and honestly as long as axl slash and duff see a need for pitman then pitman ain't going nowhere. I'm not saying I necessarily want him there again, if he announces tomorrow that he's out I'm sure we'll all get over it but I just don't expect it. He's not in the way of anything and he doesn't hurt the band, plus there's UYI material and they always had two keyboard players during that so, pitman may be just fine

1 hour ago, Manfisman said:

@cpitmanofficial

99% sure that was Chris' typo and that the chrispitmanofficail account was actually Chris Pitman.