Pitman out of the reunion?

8 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

I'd love to check to see if this alleged update was on his social media but the butthurt twat blocked me a long time ago.
Possibly the only person I have hated more than or at least equal to Ashba.  Completely up his own pompous, sub-triangle, sub tambourine, ass fluting, towel waving arse.  Arrogant tosser, overrated hack.  He is completely useless and the only thing he did was make the band more camp with his gay ass outfits and stupid fucking "hey look at me i'm a bendy keyboard playing rockstar!!!!" attitude.  I hope this is true.  I'd be almost as happy to see this dick wad out as I would Izzy in.  Good bastard riddance.

And again I'm out of likes, but that doesn't mean that I don't like your post. ;-)

37 minutes ago, yoshimura said:

The worst part was that interview with Freeload Pitman in which he said they don't have to release an album because it's not lucrative.

Whatever happened to artistic pursuits? The GnR machine is rolling around in cash; they should release new music without any major financial incentives. You know, like most musicians? 

The one were he was lying in bed, grabbing that poor chick?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Evil Doer said:

pittman being out would be nearly as great as izzy being in.

Brilliant!

Pitman would not be missed by me and i'm a big nugnr fan. 

Seen them 7 times since 06, never noticed pitman at any point. He added nothing a sound man / backing track couldn't on stage. His work on some of the CD tunes was good though to be fair. 

Idk.  In a way, I sort of understand where he's coming from.  But supposedly there will only be a handful of CD songs played...did he really think that he couldn't (or wouldn't) be replaced by Dizzy and/or some decent sound production technicians, for those few songs?  And he certainly didn't have a right to lash out at fans that have supported him for the "20 years" he was in the band....when the fans had nothing to do with him not being part of the tour....heck, we don't even know who will be in the tour.....:lol:

Dont care if he is in or out, as to be honest, i can barely hear his contributions live.

What i do find interesting though, is lots of people when talking about Axl, in positive or negative light, have often mentioned how loyal he is to his friends. Its a theme often related to him. I wonder how those not part of the tour, ala potentially Pittman in this case, see his loyalty now. Or how Axl genuinely feels about it, since I'm taking he takes pride in his loyalty trait. 

1 hour ago, hudsonsaul said:

Dont care if he is in or out, as to be honest, i can barely hear his contributions live.

What i do find interesting though, is lots of people when talking about Axl, in positive or negative light, have often mentioned how loyal he is to his friends. Its a theme often related to him. I wonder how those not part of the tour, ala potentially Pittman in this case, see his loyalty now. Or how Axl genuinely feels about it, since I'm taking he takes pride in his loyalty trait. 

Maybe Axl 's realized who his real friends are. 

8 minutes ago, Johnny Drama said:

Maybe Axl 's realized who his real friends are. 

It's funny because I don't think any of the original guys (and that breakup was much more brutal than anything that ever happened to Pitman) said anything nearly as derogatory or as offensive to Axl or Guns N' Roses when they left (or got fired from the band)  as what Pitman just said in the last few days.

He was obviously going to be part of the tour but got pissed by the silence and the fact that Axl, slash, and duff are the only mentioned names.

If he's not a part, he quit. Having him in the band is pretty useless... His biggest accomplishment is what, the opening on Madagascar? Silkworms? 2:23-2:57 on demo #376?

I prefer fortus to Izzy or Gilby. I prefer Frank to matt or Steven, but pitman is useless. I liked him being a part of the band because him being there makes me think they're keeping him for recording purposes but honestly.... They can get by without him and his over inflated ego.

He was obviously going to be part of the tour but got pissed by the silence and the fact that Axl, slash, and duff are the only mentioned names.

If he's not a part, he quit. Having him in the band is pretty useless... His biggest accomplishment is what, the opening on Madagascar? Silkworms? 2:23-2:57 on demo #376?

I prefer fortus to Izzy or Gilby. I prefer Frank to matt or Steven, but pitman is useless. I liked him being a part of the band because him being there makes me think they're keeping him for recording purposes but honestly.... They can get by without him and his over inflated ego.

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Idk.  In a way, I sort of understand where he's coming from.  But supposedly there will only be a handful of CD songs played...did he really think that he couldn't (or wouldn't) be replaced by Dizzy and/or some decent sound production technicians, for those few songs?  And he certainly didn't have a right to lash out at fans that have supported him for the "20 years" he was in the band....when the fans had nothing to do with him not being part of the tour....heck, we don't even know who will be in the tour.....:lol:

Well to be fair, he did seem to particularly lash out at mygnrforum fans for the most part. On one side of the coin, it's pretty clear how mygnr fans feel about pitman and the fans are entitled to feel that way. On the other side of the coin, look what the fans wrotein this thread alone. If you were pitman coming in here reading what the fans in here wrote about you do you think you would be happy?

Edited by Billsfan