What do we actually know about Izzy?

It's well known Izzy has been under the radar for years but released more albums than any of his former band mates, but besides him being an active recording artist, being into motorcross, Amsterdam being one of his favorite places to go to, cruising through the desert and always wearing sunglasses like the 4 other guys of AFD (something they all have in common). but besides that what do we know about mr Stradlin? Is he married or in a relationship? what is his favorite food? does he have kids? does he still have dogs? What are other hobbies of him? where does he actually live? what else does he do for a living besides making music low profile wise? oh and idk if you guys saw a full clip of this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZZTUxC7dY

He is married.

From what I heard on here, he has a step daughter.

His Fav. Food is Indian.

His hobbies are skating and surfing.

Well I know where he lives, But I won't tell you.

He has an Avocado farm.

Yeah we have seen this video, it is being discussed in the Izzy Out thread and the Social media thread. 

The thing which I want to know is that why Izzy travelled by Bus/Car and the others by planes during the UYI tours? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He is married.

His Fav. Food is Indian.

He has an Avocado farm.

Yeah we have seen this video, it is being discussed in the Izzy Out thread and the Social media thread. 

The thing which I want to know is that why Izzy travelled by Bus/Car and the others by planes during the UYI tours? 

haha i don't need to know his exact adress was just wondering in which state he lives and if he lives in a city or a country side or something like that.. and thanks for the other info good that he is married! and uhm well as Axl said Izzy just loved to drive his own bus, he wanted to drive all the way because he just liked to do so. and do you think he is still skating halfpipes in his 50's doing some bad ass tricks? :P

56 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

He is married.

His Fav. Food is Indian.

He has an Avocado farm.

Izzy traveled by Bus/Car during the UYI tour because he didnt want to hang out with his bandmates, who were drug and alcohol users at the time. He was newly sober, and he didnt want to jeopardize his sobriety, therefore he traveled separately from the band. that also allowed him the freedom to ride his motorcycles during downtime

11 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Izzy traveled by Bus/Car during the UYI tour because he didnt want to hang out with his bandmates, who were drug and alcohol users at the time. He was newly sober, and he didnt want to jeopardize his sobriety, therefore he traveled separately from the band. that also allowed him the freedom to ride his motorcycles during downtime

I did read about that, but it could be very tiring when you have to be on the other side of the country the next day or in 2 days. I guess he would have the money to afford a driver for himself. But yeah he did say he went by bus and they went by plane and he always beat them. 

18 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

haha i don't need to know his exact adress was just wondering in which state he lives and if he lives in a city or a country side or something like that.. and thanks for the other info good that he is married! and uhm well as Axl said Izzy just loved to drive his own bus, he wanted to drive all the way because he just liked to do so. and do you think he is still skating halfpipes in his 50's doing some bad ass tricks? :P

You can say country side, its a 2 hour drive from LA, I won't name the place. But yeah its far away from all the big city noises and pollution. He also had a place in south of France. 

13 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

You can say country side, its a 2 hour drive from LA, I won't name the place. But yeah its far away from all the big city noises and pollution. He also had a place in south of France. 

Well not that i would visit him anyway, it's a loooong ass trip all the way from Holland :lol: but yeah it's kinda what i would expect from him :) there is just so little known about him, like we know lots of stuff about Duff Slash and Axl Steven Adler but just not much about Izzy well atleast I don't. 

13 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Unfortunately nowadays you can google almost anything. There's a whole article on his house with the exact address for anyone to find, even includes pictures. It's creepy the times we live in, when you think of it.

Edited by EvanG

Izzy lives under a rock

Slash: "Izzy is doing doughnuts in Indiana somewhere. His own band doesn't even know where he is"

Izzy peed to an ash-tray on a plane.

Axl: "I read something somewhere. Someone was writing an article about my other friends. And they wrote this thing about how "in the old days they used to have a lot of problems, technical errors in the band, Izzy couldn't hear himself". The reason that Izzy couldn't hear himself is our roadies would stand behind Izzy's amps. Because Izzy would be so whacked out of his mind that he would basically be playing a different song in a different key. And the only way we could do the songs was every time he would go to his amps he would turn his amps up and he would turn around to the crowd. When he would turn around to the crowd, the roadies would reach around and turn his amps back down so that we could play the song. That worked especially well in Tel Aviv."