Meet the designer behind GnR's stage outfits for Coachella

well I'm pretty sure Axl, Slash and Duff will wear whatever they want.......they don't need to wear whats cool since they are COOL! to be honest I'm 27 I cant wait for my age group to flock to gnr main stage Saturday night. I mean 3 years ago at Gov Ball Axl alone won the hipster crowd this time is going to be insane. My fellow friends I'm having such a hard time controlling my excitement!! 26 days!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, axlreed44 said:

well I'm pretty sure Axl, Slash and Duff will wear whatever they want.......they don't need to wear whats cool since they are COOL! to be honest I'm 27 I cant wait for my age group to flock to gnr main stage Saturday night. I mean 3 years ago at Gov Ball Axl alone won the hipster crowd this time is going to be insane. My fellow friends I'm having such a hard time controlling my excitement!! 26 days!!!!!!!

Duff and slash will wear whatever they want. Axl .. I'm not sure :P

• Like 1

I think some of the T-shirts Axl was spotted wearing on previous tours were from some hipster Shoreditch fashion house so this isn't too surprising, but thanks for the link.

I guess Axl moves in a lot of fashion circles judging by his 2007 appearance at Donatella Versace's birthday bash and his love of off-beat expensive tees.

Axl in 2009 had a whole wardrobe that he changed depending on what song it was, but he got lazy after a few months and stopped changing clothes during the shows

He had a cutoff shirt like the one he wore at Donington 2006, he had a plaid shirt like the UYI tour, the cowboy hat during SCOM, and other outfits that were probably designed to harken back to his different "eras"

There is so little information out there about what really matters on this reunion/tour/shows that we're talking about fashion :facepalm:

If you ask me they should call the girls that borrowed them clothes and did their make up back in the 80s to help out. That seemed to work lol

Edited by emybdc
  • Like 1