Erin E and Slash / your best gig

Gilla999

Hey Marc - so I'm going to be cheeky and ask two questions! 

I saw on Erin E's Instagram that she posted a couple of photos of her and Slash recently. I wondered if you knew if they have stayed in touch since the old days or if it was just one random meet up kinda thing? I thought it was cool to see he was still in touch with her, especially as I think she got a lot of bad press over Axl. (And doubly cool that I think he's now back with Meegan Hodges - I love this story :wub:)

Secondly, I wondered what you feel is the best GnR gig you ever saw. Is there one that particularly stands out and if so why? 

Edited by Gilla999

Erin is been in touch with Slash since he and Meegan came back together, so I guess its been more than a year. Erin even posted pics of her daughters with Slash a few months back.

Erin even went to Slash's gigs and she even went to the NuGNR gig back in 2014, I guess only a few fans knew who she was, If Del would have seen her then most prob. she would not be allowed for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Erin is been in touch with Slash since he and Meegan came back together, so I guess its been more than a year. Erin even posted pics of her daughters with Slash a few months back.

Erin even went to Slash's gigs and she even went to the NuGNR gig back in 2014, I guess only a few fans knew who she was, If Del would have seen her then most prob. she would not be allowed for obvious reasons. 

I think she's been in contact with Axl in more ways than you think...

The GN'R concert she attended was in 2010 or 2011, if memory doesnt fail..

• Like 2

Just now, killuridols said:

I think she's been in contact with Axl in more ways than you think...

The GN'R concert she attended was in 2010 or 2011, if memory doesnt fail..

yeah sorry it was not in 2014, I sometimes I get confused lol. Yeah that concert was after 2010, Im not sure if she has been contact with Axl, but as maybe the tour goes on, there will be a better link to Axl and Erin. 

Can't tell what's weirder. Axl sharing the stage again with Slash or Axl maybe even being able to have a conversation with Erin. That is some incredible fucking growth Axl has shown in the last two years. 

I knew she went to a concert a few years ago but did Axl have any idea she was there? I just assume he would have no contact like that with people from the past.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Can't tell what's weirder. Axl sharing the stage again with Slash or Axl maybe even being able to have a conversation with Erin. That is some incredible fucking growth Axl has shown in the last two years. 

I knew she went to a concert a few years ago but did Axl have any idea she was there? I just assume he would have no contact like that with people from the past.

Agree - would show amazing growth on his part, especially after all the press about her selling that stuff on ebay. I know she said it was all stolen, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to guess what he thought of it. But who knows... maybe time has healed more than just the Axl and Slash rift!

12 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Hey Marc - so I'm going to be cheeky and ask two questions! 

I saw on Erin E's Instagram that she posted a couple of photos of her and Slash recently. I wondered if you knew if they have stayed in touch since the old days or if it was just one random meet up kinda thing? I thought it was cool to see he was still in touch with her, especially as I think she got a lot of bad press over Axl. (And doubly cool that I think he's now back with Meegan Hodges - I love this story :wub:)

Secondly, I wondered what you feel is the best GnR gig you ever saw. Is there one that particularly stands out and if so why? 

what's Erin's instagram?

5 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

And hey - no offence intended. I just asked how long they'd been in touch /friends for which you can see is the case from IG anyway. They're a band, we're interested about who they are, in all ways. But I respect if someone wouldn't want to answer it, it's totally cool.

I'm not offended in the least. I will say that Marc doesn't comment on the band's personal life that much, as he shouldn't. 

• Like 2

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎15 at 6:11 PM, Gilla999 said:

Agree - would show amazing growth on his part, especially after all the press about her selling that stuff on ebay. I know she said it was all stolen, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to guess what he thought of it. But who knows... maybe time has healed more than just the Axl and Slash rift!

When did she say that? Was under the impression that she knowingly auctioned off that stuff?

8 hours ago, Dijon said:

When did she say that? Was under the impression that she knowingly auctioned off that stuff?

So I definitely read it somewhere ages ago, but a quick trawl through the internet and I can't find the article now. Maybe I got that wrong - seems like every other article written says it was deliberate

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, gooner14 said:

I wasn't able to figure it out I'm afraid. No chance of posting them here? Or is that not allowed?

I could't find picture of her and Slash, but I found of her little daughter with Slash 

https://www.instagram.com/p/7jjEDXpcUxF1siWvncJgc0fLLHgzjtUSFH4hQ0/ 

PS: not sure you can see a picture unless you're folowing her

Edited by nn18

3 hours ago, Gilla999 said:

Of her and Slash? They're on her IG feed....

I wasn't able to figure it out I'm afraid. No chance of posting them here? Or is th

30 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I could't find picture of her and Slash, but I found of her little daughter with Slash 

https://www.instagram.com/p/7jjEDXpcUxF1siWvncJgc0fLLHgzjtUSFH4hQ0/ 

PS: not sure you can see a picture unless you're folowing her

Nope. Can't see anything. 

35 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

I wasn't able to figure it out I'm afraid. No chance of posting them here? Or is th

Nope. Can't see anything. 

I screenshotted with my PC :P

Snimak ekrana (155).pngh

There are more pics of her with Meegan, and some pics of hers and Meegan's daughters with Slash, but don't make me look for them, I'd have to scroll down A LOT to find them :D 

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

Looking through these pictures, it seems Erin's youngest daughter is a clone of Erin. Incredible.

I also wonder how Axl feels about Slash hanging out with his ex-wife and her children...

Yes, mini Erin! 

Shhhh, perhaps he doesn't know.... :D 

• Like 1