MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Anyone answer this for me please? I've found a couple of downloadable tickets I'd like to buy but I only need one. Would selling the other ticket be possible/easy to do?

is it just a case of putting the other ticket on stub hub? I was just wondering how downloading and printing pdf tickets would work and obviously if it would still be possible to email a potential buyer their ticket 

thanks in advance :)

52 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Anyone answer this for me please? I've found a couple of downloadable tickets I'd like to buy but I only need one. Would selling the other ticket be possible/easy to do?

is it just a case of putting the other ticket on stub hub? I was just wondering how downloading and printing pdf tickets would work and obviously if it would still be possible to email a potential buyer their ticket 

Yep. Just split the PDF.  Stubhub's upload tool will even walk you through that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gavgnr said:

Which night is the ticket for and where is its location?

22 hours ago, gavgnr said:

If its night 2, i am interested

3 hours ago, Original said:

AXS premium has a floor B row A pair for $1100 each up now. Pretty kick ass seats.  FYI  They had 2 pair, but one pair sold already. 

those would be kickass! When I first read it - I mistakenly thought that the price was for the pair. There's no service fees I believe. Thanx for posting - still holding out hope something somewhat affordable comes up

31 minutes ago, aint it fun said:

those would be kickass! When I first read it - I mistakenly thought that the price was for the pair. There's no service fees I believe. Thanx for posting - still holding out hope something somewhat affordable comes up

Yeah I already upgraded via AXS premium for both nights (not that much though).  LL, row B on the aisle for Friday and LL row A for Sat on aisle.  

Got a premium AXS ticket for sale. Section 3 row G. Will sell for what I paid as I'm going for pit. Electronic ticket, $750. Price printed on ticket. Right down the front at the side. Pm if interested 

First show. Friday 8th April

Edited by gavgnr
Update

12 hours ago, gavgnr said:

Got a premium AXS ticket for sale. Section 3 row G. Will sell for what I paid as I'm going for pit. Electronic ticket, $750. Price printed on ticket. Right down the front at the side. Pm if interested 

Which show?

OP updated otherwise.

I have 2 brilliant tickets for the 4/8 LV show for sale only because I got a hotel deal with GA tickets... bought them from StubHub and they are E-Tickets so can email immediately

Tickets are some of the best seats   Lower 10 Row 8 | Seats 5, 6

They were $950 for the 2 including all StubHub fees ($475 each) and I just want that back 

Payment by PayPal & will provide proof of purchase etc.

2  Tickets that I bought on Stub Hub for 4/8. 

Lower 10 | 2 tickets
Row CC | Seats 6, 7
Order total: $753.68 USD

Asking what I paid for them. 

I also bit on the Hotel Deal with GA tickets. 

Also selling one of the GA tickets since I am going alone.

I have an extra ticket to the April 8th GNR show in Vegas.  The seat is  section 226 row J

I will sell the ticket at what it cost me.  I don't need the ticket anymore, since I manged to score another single concert ticket a little bit closer.

Please pm me if interested.