Best Film Scenes

Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

"You think a cop gives a fuck about a pimp?" :lol:

I fucking love that scene!!!!!!!!!  I mean i really love that scene!!!  Used to have a running joke with my girlfriend at the time that i have that, Elvis in my head, giving me orders and shit, my pep talker, the voice of my thoughts :lol:

'I like you Len...always have *snaps fingers* always will!'

:lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I fucking love that scene!!!!!!!!!  I mean i really love that scene!!!  Used to have a running joke with my girlfriend at the time that i have that, Elvis in my head, giving me orders and shit, my pep talker, the voice of my thoughts :lol:

in the Elvis voice i presume?

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

:lol: It's utterly fantastic. "Shoot him in the face, put him down like a dog!" Fucking class! :lol:

Just now, bucketfoot said:

:lol: It's utterly fantastic. "Shoot him in the face, put him down like a dog!" Fucking class! :lol:

And it's exactly that that makes it so...I dunno, cuz there's an Elvis dichotomy, isn't there?  The nice country mommas boy...but then there had to be that other side, there's just fuckin' had to be, the guy was from Memphis in the 50s, he had to be a fuckin' rudeboy in there too, he played it too well for there to not be...and this kinda plays on like, what everyone imagines the sort of thing badass Elvis would REALLY say :lol:  You kinda see a lot of it onstage with him too...'you have made my *cough* turn blue...and i love you so!' :lol:  He had to have a fuckin' cheeky side!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

And it's exactly that that makes it so...I dunno, cuz there's an Elvis dichotomy, isn't there?  The nice country mommas boy...but then there had to be that other side, there's just fuckin' had to be, the guy was from Memphis in the 50s, he had to be a fuckin' rudeboy in there too, he played it too well for there to not be...and this kinda plays on like, what everyone imagines the sort of thing badass Elvis would REALLY say :lol:  You kinda see a lot of it onstage with him too...'you have made my *cough* turn blue...and i love you so!' :lol:  He had to have a fuckin' cheeky side!

Definitely, it's how I now permanently think of Elvis... a badass taking care of business. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

that's what i love about his '68 Comeback Special...he was so cute and funny just talking! of course his singing and him in that tight black leather outfit was quite nice as well ;)