Best Film Scenes

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2017 at 8:58 PM, Jabberwocky said:

Hard to pick a favorite scene from this movie cause the whole film works in a tipsy topsy way. I present you Dolemite

hahahahaha! *Standing Ovation* :D

also this is like the best, i just hate now whenever i mention Layla ( one of my favorite songs ever ) people say oh yeah loved that scene in Goodfellas

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, J Dog said:

You know who does a great drive by scene?  Snoop.  He really excels at that shit :lol:  Then again, it ain't exactly like its acting that far out of fuckin' character, how the fuck that guy got off that murder charge I'll never know.  I mean now it's 2017 and not 94  lets be honest, they chased that guy through a park in a 4x4 and shot him in the fuckin' back, that case of his, that Philip Woldemariam case, that was cold blooded murder, I don't care if he was a gang member of whatever, they twisted that boy the fuck up :lol:  I dunno what I'm laughing at, that someones life.  I guess I'm laughing at the brass balls you've gotta have to stand up in court and claim that shit to be self defence.  That case lost off of fuckin' missing shell casings and victims clothing or something by the LAPD, Johnnie Cochran won that case being slick otherwise I dunno how the fuck you can get someone off on self defence shooting someone in the back, thats crazy.

Edited by Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 9:56 AM, Len Cnut said:

You know who does a great drive by scene?  Snoop.  He really excels at that shit :lol:  Then again, it ain't exactly like its acting that far out of fuckin' character, how the fuck that guy got off that murder charge I'll never know.  I mean now it's 2017 and not 94  lets be honest, they chased that guy through a park in a 4x4 and shot him in the fuckin' back, that case of his, that Philip Woldemariam case, that was cold blooded murder, I don't care if he was a gang member of whatever, they twisted that boy the fuck up :lol:  I dunno what I'm laughing at, that someones life.  I guess I'm laughing at the brass balls you've gotta have to stand up in court and claim that shit to be self defence.  That case lost off of fuckin' missing shell casings and victims clothing or something by the LAPD, Johnnie Cochran won that case being slick otherwise I dunno how the fuck you can get someone off on self defence shooting someone in the back, thats crazy.

It's hard to believe he got nothing! Not even a manslaughter charge or nothing. No wonder Snoop always said he was worried he was about to go to jail for life, he was guilty :lol:

I can't for the life of me remember what song it was, but Kurupt made a nice reference to this in one of his verses, something along the lines of, chillin with Snoop in a black Cherokee.

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

It's hard to believe he got nothing! Not even a manslaughter charge or nothing. No wonder Snoop always said he was worried he was about to go to jail for life, he was guilty :lol:

I can't for the life of me remember what song it was, but Kurupt made a nice reference to this in one of his verses, something along the lines of, chillin with Snoop in a black Cherokee.

If i recall correctly their testimony was that he was a presence over some video shoot and appeared a coupla times, flashing his gun from his waistband and then one time drew and Snoops 'bodyguard' shot him i.e. he proposed a direct and immediate threat.  Not accounting for how his body ended up on the other side of a park with a bullet in his back :lol:  'Uh, yeah your honour, what happened was the bullet hit him and he flew a quarter of a mile across the block, landing on his face', how do you possibly explain that shit away?!? :lol:  But they argued it on the shell-casings and missing evidence but regardless of that, why was the fuckin' glaring inconsistency (and thats putting it lightly) of what they were saying actually happened ignored?  I gotta admit I was happy it was cuz its Snoop (thats a wrong thing to say), makes me laugh though.  It shouldn't but it does.  Shows how fucked up our (cuz we're kinda the same, court systems-wise, or very similar) legal justice system is, that minor inconsistencies in on one end of the spectrum kinda let the other person off for what at least should count for perjury.  Even Snoop was stunned he got off!

Edited by Len Cnut

9 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

If i recall correctly their testimony was that he was a presence over some video shoot and appeared a coupla times, flashing his gun from his waistband and then one time drew and Snoops 'bodyguard' shot him i.e. he proposed a direct and immediate threat.  Not accounting for how his body ended up on the other side of a park with a bullet in his back :lol:  'Uh, yeah your honour, what happened was the bullet hit him and he flew a quarter of a mile across the block, landing on his face', how do you possibly explain that shit away?!? :lol:  But they argued it on the shell-casings and missing evidence but regardless of that, why was the fuckin' glaring inconsistency (and thats putting it lightly) of what they were saying actually happened ignored?  I gotta admit I was happy it was cuz its Snoop (thats a wrong thing to say), makes me laugh though.  It shouldn't but it does.  Shows how fucked up our (cuz we're kinda the same, court systems-wise, or very similar) legal justice system is, that minor inconsistencies in on one end of the spectrum kinda let the other person off for what at least should count for perjury.  Even Snoop was stunned he got off!

And I think it was a known fact in the case that Snoop and his bodyguard went around in the black Cherokee actually looking for the guy. Crazy. And yeah, you know it's bad when the defendant is surprised he was found not guilty. Snoop was seriously convinced he would be found guilty and sent to prison for a long time.

Yep, court system is screwed up. Don't get me wrong you have to have the right for defense, but when it's obvious someone is guilty, but because of some small nit picky thing they can get off, just kind of makes you shake your head. That's the bad thing about lawyers I guess. To me there's a difference between defending someone who might be innocent, and then defending someone who is obviously guilty but going to every extreme imaginable to get them cleared, knowing they're guilty. Not clearing them because you proved they didn't do it, but clearing them over some court detail. That's a dirty job I wouldn't want.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J Dog said:

And I think it was a known fact in the case that Snoop and his bodyguard went around in the black Cherokee actually looking for the guy. Crazy. And yeah, you know it's bad when the defendant is surprised he was found not guilty. Snoop was seriously convinced he would be found guilty and sent to prison for a long time.

Yep, court system is screwed up. Don't get me wrong you have to have the right for defense, but when it's obvious someone is guilty, but because of some small nit picky thing they can get off, just kind of makes you shake your head. That's the bad thing about lawyers I guess. To me there's a difference between defending someone who might be innocent, and then defending someone who is obviously guilty but going to every extreme imaginable to get them cleared, knowing they're guilty. Not clearing them because you proved they didn't do it, but clearing them over some court detail. That's a dirty job I wouldn't want.

Goes to show you how far you money can take you cuz if that was me or you we'd be sharpening toothbrushes right now.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Goes to show you how far you money can take you cuz if that was me or you we'd be sharpening toothbrushes right now.

Oh no way me or you get off scot free. It would've pretty much been an open and shut case.

• 2 weeks later...

Gyllenhaal is a professor, her husband rejects the idea of employment.  They don't believe in strollers because its 'pushing the child away.'  I love this scene because Im cursed to know more then one Professor and their spouse who are exactly the same.  I'd love to just let them have it like this!