Best Film Scenes

Len Cnut

29 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I cant agree with you there, as an actor Kietel is 10 times the man Nic Cage is.  Not only that but i haven't watched this Bad Lieutenant but that original was a fuckin' monster, love that film.

Better acting is not relevant when it comes to Cage. He's not really acting. It's more of a fucked up experience that's entertaining.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

One of the more evil scenes in Western history.  I suppose the idea of it is to establish Indio as an evil character with no moral compass whatsoever but Christ Almighty, who shoots a baby?  I just love Gian Maria Volonte.  He's be criticised in some quarters for being hammy but the whole idea of these Spaghetti Westerns is that they're like...operas, every characters is supposed to be deliberately grand.  Just  a brilliant scene, the guy set him up, made a family with the reward money so he kills his wife and his baby and then sets him up for a stand off 'i know...I'm sure you hate me just enough.  This time you'll have a chance to shoot me but not in the back'.

I think this is the best of the paella trilogy, Fistful, For A Few and Good the Bad and the Ugly. 

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2