Adler Show Cancelled, Whiskey Twitter Teases GN'R Show

13 hours ago, Birk said:

im expecting adler to be in vegas.  Adler not saying a damn thing on social media is giving it away.  If he was denied the shows he would be going fuckin nuts or probably kill himself for christ sakes

Yeah. It's natural to see he cancelled his own gig and think he must just be too depressed because he was left out of the reunion.

I see it as the opposite - I really think he would be melting down or losing it or social media if he wasn't involved. I think slash is calm cool and collected enough that regardless of what he does he knows how to handle avoiding GNR questions. Adler would struggle so it makes sense he'd want to avoid doing anything right now. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, novemberparadise23 said:

Vicky Hamilton also said slash wasn't back in guns and she showed everyone a text to prove it. Doesn't mean she is right 

Thought she asked if the reunion was happening and she was told no- which is true from the bands perspective- it's a "regrouping"

4 minutes ago, cooker said:

It seems that Vicky is only concerned about her own fame. Slash made the right call. 

I think Axl would have a hard time if something happened to Izzy. 

Agreed. The whole Izzy thing just reads to me like the band assuming he wouldn't care enough to be involved full time. They were probably also pumped the 3 of them were actually on the same page about everything again. So then they started booking gigs and what not then Izzy would say "hey! WTF! Why can't I have a say in this?!" 

4 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

Thought she asked if the reunion was happening and she was told no- which is true from the bands perspective- it's a "regrouping"

I remember the series of texts she leaked. She asked slash if the GNR tour was happening and he literally responded with "no" then completely changed the subject. 

This was in December I remember..

Just a quick, possibly stupid, question:

Where did the news of the cancelled show come from? A quick scan shows me that Madysin Hatter cancelled. Is the ENTIRE show cancelled?

6 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Just a quick, possibly stupid, question:

Where did the news of the cancelled show come from? A quick scan shows me that Madysin Hatter cancelled. Is the ENTIRE show cancelled?

Screenshot_2016-03-22-02-16-24.png

54 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

I believe she said slash would not be touring with guns and showed a text where slash said he wouldn't. Honestly so much as happened since then that I may be misremembering lol but I think that was what happened. But I'm hoping the same is true with Steven and even if he is not fully on board with the band that he can participate on a part time basis 

1 minute ago, Original said:

As soon as it's confirmed that Steven Popcorn Adler is in I bet Stubhub prices etc....go through the roof!

I don't think there will be any confirmation of that even if it is happening before Vegas.

• Like 1

I've got a good feeling about this. I don't think Eddie is in on everything's that's going on, but if Steven was not ok he probably would know something (it's been two cancellations already) and he wouldn't have said that on twitter.

I also don't think he's gonna do the whole gig, but hopefully some AFD songs.

Just now, tsinindy said:

I don't think there will be any confirmation of that even if it is happening before Vegas.

I agree.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Agreed. I'm convinced at this point they're staying completely silent until Vegas. Make everything a complete surprise for the fans at those first Vegas shows. Then there's a whole week gap until coachella. I'm sure we'll get details then

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

What he'll do is tweet/post the GnR Coahella deal like Axl, Duff n Slash did.   And with Izzy suddenly being radio silent perhaps his tweet is getting closer too.  Until I hear differently I'm going that Steven is in!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Original said:

What he'll do is tweet/post the GnR Coahella deal like Axl, Duff n Slash did.   And with Izzy suddenly being radio silent perhaps his tweet is getting closer too.  Until I hear differently I'm going that Steven is in!

Ok...do what you want, but I'm going with Axl, Slash and Duff for sure, probably Dizzy, Fortus and Frank and hopefully Izzy and Adler but not expecting them until I hear different :)

i like your optimism though!

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Remember the video of him a few weeks ago? smiling away and playing My Michelle like no one has since his departure? Let's think of the positive things and hope that video meant something good ;)

If that video was recorded recently then you're right. Clearly he would have to be involved and there's just a lid on it til Vegas 

20 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I've got a good feeling about this. I don't think Eddie is in on everything's that's going on, but if Steven was not ok he probably would know something (it's been two cancellations already) and he wouldn't have said that on twitter.

I also don't think he's gonna do the whole gig, but hopefully some AFD songs.

I agree.

After Eddie blew up the Whiskey rehearsal show (is that actually confirmed? I've seen posts about it but didn't actually see much), I doubt that he's getting much in the way of inside info at this point. Fingers crossed for good news, praying that Steve is alright.

2 minutes ago, axlslash said:

After Eddie blew up the Whiskey rehearsal show (is that actually confirmed? I've seen posts about it but didn't actually see much), I doubt that he's getting much in the way of inside info at this point. Fingers crossed for good news, praying that Steve is alright.

It's not confirmed, people just assumed