Changes to official website - (UPDATE - website now run by Ticketmaster)

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Could it be a regional thing?

North American users are seeing the new site, while the rest of the world are seeing the old one?

I see the old one, and I'm in Europe.

Seeing the new one in Brazil

I kinda like the distorted look of the old logo 

if tour dates are announced tomorrow than that Atlanta radio guy got the first thing right...he said the guns n roses tour had been finalized just recently which would make sense with a pending announcement now. 

So the next clue will be when this tour starts, bc the radio guy says Axl will perform with acdc before the full GNR tour begins...so what if the first dates are in July? Does Axl go do the shows with ACDC in May, and June? Hopefully tomorrow we start getting some answers.

Edited by IncitingChaos

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I still have the old version here. Tried clearing cache and all that jazz, also tried a separate browser. Logged into my account and can't see anything different yet, so who knows what's up.

I couldn't see it either, so went through a proxy.

What's up with this site? Some things are not showing, like the image header at the top, and plus the buttons in the reply box.

3 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

Can't they even wish someone a happy birthday without adding some cryptic message.  I'm sick of all the secret inside "I know something but not telling" mentality of this band.  Either tell us what's going on or shut the hell up.   We aren't little puppets.  It's getting really old. 

Yeah, I have not missed this at all. It reminds me of why I checked out of the band during most of those nuGNR years.