Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

1 minute ago, supercool said:

duff posted a pic on twitter which stated it's a summer tour... so it won't start right after coachella, it'll probably start around june.

Which makes me wonder if the article posted that said Axl would do AC/DC first is right... It was right about the GNR tour announcement at the very least.

• Like 1

For me it's all depending on ticketprices now. Flying to Toronto is most affordable for me, but I will only do it if I can attend two shows there ,both with decent tickets. I'm not throwing away my money for anything less then that!

10 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

99% chance an official Blu-Ray/DVD of the 2016 Reunion tour will be released.

:headbang:

I hope they play some European festivals in 2017 so we get high quality pro shots!

Download, Rock am Ring etc.....

Edited by PsychoKiss344

36 minutes ago, ManetsUS said:

I'm not very convinced they can sell out 3 major stadiums in the Deep South.

me either.. especially if they go for AT&T stadium in dallas. but at the same time, this is the first time in like 24 years that GNR are coming to this part of the gulf coast.. last time being the metallica co headline tour, and even biloxi was included in that. I think they cancelled a show in either 2010, or 2011 in biloxi, completely skipping over NOLA during the whole era of NUGNR. it shall be interesting to see. I'm hoping they play the dome, but at the same time the sound quality at the Smoothie King Center has been amazing, but i also feel like if its there tickets will sell out in record timing