Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

38 minutes ago, rickjkd1977 said:

Mine were $250 for 6th row behind the pit in Cincinnati.

Mine were $308.. Row 1 of section B floor Foxboro.. That is second section back behind the pit.. Still holding out that this will be worth it.. If not they should be semi easy to offload..

I couldn't get over how expensive the VIP tickets were. You drop close to a couple of grand for a souvenir laminate, an open bar, and take a picture on the stage before the show, and you don't even get to meet the band?!?

21 hours ago, buzzsaw said:

Just in case people think Slash isn't having an impact on ticket sales, take a look at the sales on stub hub in the pit sections.  People paying a premium to be on Slash's side of the stage.

Who on earth thinks that? I think 100 percent of people on this board are agreeing Slash has something to do with GNR playing stadiums for the first time in over 20 years. 

55 minutes ago, Changes said:

Who on earth thinks that? I think 100 percent of people on this board are agreeing Slash has something to do with GNR playing stadiums for the first time in over 20 years. 

Punky Brewster is good for a big portion of them.

20 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Man I fucking love that song!! Axl played it with NuGnR so you never know.. I also want to see Out Ta get Me.. Another one of Izzy's riffs..

After seeing the setlist from the other night I wouldn't hold your breath.. They still need room for November Rain, Don't Cry and Patience.. Not much more wiggle room since they feel teh need to wow the crowd with mega hits like CD and Better. They may even play 3 songs off that album with a longer set.. Who knows at this point.

November Rain, Don't Cry, Estranged, Patience. Those are the big ones everyone wants to hear Slash and Axl play after 23 years.

Somebody must've panicked after seeing the amount of tix on the resale market and listed tix in sect 138 ($280ish after fees) in Philly on Stubhub for what came out to roughly $210 after fees.... Grabbed 2 and sold my others (back of floor) to a friend as I was walking out the door for work... went back to see if any were left at same price at work and saw guy tacked on an extra $60-70 per ticket before fees... so basically upgraded from back of floor to second section off stage for $33 per ticket... with these prices, that was a hell of a break

Edited by TheDave0206

37 minutes ago, Satapher_Groddius said:

does anyone know why I'm getting a 41007 error when I put my CC to end the checkout process?

Had that error while trying on my android phone as well. Managed to order on PC with chrome after ticketmasters maintence on their homepage (had errormessages popping up on pc while searching for seats for several hours...) 

Noticed that while on my phone, the page never asked for the cc security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card) maybe that has something to do with "error 41007"

28 minutes ago, Out2getU said:

Had that error while trying on my android phone as well. Managed to order on PC with chrome after ticketmasters maintence on their homepage (had errormessages popping up on pc while searching for seats for several hours...) 

Noticed that while on my phone, the page never asked for the cc security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card) maybe that has something to do with "error 41007"

Yeah probably, the thing is that on PC I can't even get any ticket, all of them are showing on the mobile web application.... damn