Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

3 hours ago, tremolo said:

So, the GA PIT section tickets for the Toronto show go from around CA$520 (plus services fees is over CA$600) to over 2 grand...

Well, that's a concert I won't be attending lol. I don't like seats, I think they suck and they are uncomfortable for a rock show.

It sucks how they've filled the PIT area with seats, it's fucking ridiculous. The whole division of the floor area into sections with seats is clearly a strategy to charge fans as much as possible. So, it's the promoter fucking fucking with us, and probably the band is in it too, which sucks.

I'll still try to score a GA/PIT ticket, but I doubt I'll find anything for less than $200 which is as much as I am willing to pay.

There's no chance that there are seats in the pit. It's standing only. Seat numbers are just there to number the tickets. 

As as far as seating sections on the field level, that's pretty common. 

9 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I guess its causing a stir, but Im finding the prices too damn high!

Even Im waiting for the european tour and will most prob. go to the London show cause the last time I went to London was when i was 3 years old, so I would love to go there again, but man the airfare would be more than $1500, the hotel for a couple of nights would be $400 to $500, the sightseeing would be around $500 and with the tickets so priced high, I really don't even know if I will even save so much money. 

If you try with Ryanair the fares are very low...

And with travelodge hotels you don't have to Spend that much For a couple of nights ;)

9 hours ago, tremolo said:

There are still seats available for the Toronto show (and not just resale tickets).

It's a common thing, they release just a % of tickets, and it looks like the show is sold out, then they start releasing tickets little by little, just to create a frenzy about it.

Exactly