Summer 2016 North American Tour Announcement - 'Not In This Lifetime" - Dates and Venues Announced!

3 hours ago, BadApples87 said:

My L.A. friends are baffled on Facebook right now.  No Los Angeles.

They're playing two dates at Coachella right after Vegas.....like seriously?  There are people that would give anything for them to come as close as you are going to be to them.  Get in your car and take a drive. 

5 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I'm thinking these club show(s), may be after Vegas but before Coachella. Like maybe the 15th. They said "somewhere in the mix". Or, maybe it'll be after all the announced shows. 

If it's full reunion..... Playing in the L.A Clubs just like the old days...... I wish

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

They're playing two dates at Coachella right after Vegas.....like seriously?  There are people that would give anything for them to come as close as you are going to be to them.  Get in your car and take a drive. 

I said, "my LA friends".  Not me.  I live closest to Seattle and will Drive.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7279559/guns-n-roses-summer-tour-cities-live-nation-promoter

"Also possible somewhere in this mix is an L.A. club show, with sources saying that the Troubador on L.A.’s Sunset Strip being the most likely location"

interesting that AEG is producing the Vegas shows and Coachella but Live Nation is producing the tour.  Aren't those companies huge competitors?  If so, I bet that's been the reason for the delay - perhaps Live Nation offered something that the boys just couldn't refuse, just when they were ready to sign with AEG.

4 minutes ago, surforia said:

interesting that AEG is producing the Vegas shows and Coachella but Live Nation is producing the tour.  Aren't those companies huge competitors?  If so, I bet that's been the reason for the delay - perhaps Live Nation offered something that the boys just couldn't refuse, just when they were ready to sign with AEG.

And thankfully so, with some of the stuff some of you went through to get tickets and such and the customer service of the other sites, its good to see the main company that does shows in the US take over.

With that being said, this tour is a scalpers dream, so expect a lot of bullshit.

Edited by Ak1nney
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, surforia said:

AEG typically doesn't produce stadium tours , they stick to arenas.  Live Nation does stadiums.  So this is a clear indication that it is a stadium tour, as rumored to be.

38 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7279559/guns-n-roses-summer-tour-cities-live-nation-promoter

"Also possible somewhere in this mix is an L.A. club show, with sources saying that the Troubador on L.A.’s Sunset Strip being the most likely location"

"Additional cities wouldn't be a shocking suprise. The tour is expected to go out in July and August, though June dates could not be ruled out, nor could more international shows."