canter business bought to pick up !

flickn

8 minutes ago, flickn said:

With a pending Guns N Roses summer tour one would have to think that mr. Cantor's book is going to be selling off the shelves if marketed correctly what do you think Mark

I bought the book recently and it arrived about a week ago and I am obsessed by it. It is SO good!

Although obviously nothing will be beat the GnR scrap book I put together aged 13, with me writing about their individual life stories, how they met, cuttings / photos from magazines etc - man I wish I still had that :lol::lol: 

#crazyfanalert

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/03/2016 at 2:52 AM, Gilla999 said:

I bought the book recently and it arrived about a week ago and I am obsessed by it. It is SO good!

Although obviously nothing will be beat the GnR scrap book I put together aged 13, with me writing about their individual life stories, how they met, cuttings / photos from magazines etc - man I wish I still had that :lol::lol: 

#crazyfanalert

Just saw this and I HAD to cooment that this is soooo cute, Gilla lol 

13 hours ago, emybdc said:

Just saw this and I HAD to cooment that this is soooo cute, Gilla lol 

Hahaha.... cringe :facepalm:

Man, I wish I still had that book somewhere! I can remember cutting out pictures from magazines and gluing them in the book and writing their 5 individual life stories / how they met / the first gigs etc. I should explain that I was 14 at the time :) 

Edited by Gilla999

Okay, the title of this thread freaked me out at first because it made me think that someone had bought Canter's. All I could think was NO NO NO NO PLEASE NOOOOOO before I read the thread and realized it was ought, not bought. :D