Opener for Summer N.A. Tour?

Def Lep... Hard core! :facepalm:

I'd like to see something like the Stones did last summer. Different opener in each city, depending on local tastes. (Why the fuck KC ended up with Ed Sheeran was beyond me, but he actually wasn't that bad)...

Absolutely NO to fuckin Alter Bridge or Sixx AM....

If they are doing 70-100,000 person stadiums of course they'll need big names. I saw AiC a couple few ago play for 10,000 people, they're a decent draw themselves, but I think they'd need another band or two of that popularity. I'm thinking maybe they end up with something like the Black Keys or QOTSA and keep AiC, even though I dislike both other bands. AiC/Chris Cornell/Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, and some alternating local bands, would be my ideal 'opening line-up'.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If they are doing 70-100,000 person stadiums of course they'll need big names. I saw AiC a couple few ago play for 10,000 people, they're a decent draw themselves, but I think they'd need another band or two of that popularity. I'm thinking maybe they end up with something like the Black Keys or QOTSA and keep AiC, even though I dislike both other bands. AiC/Chris Cornell/Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, and some alternating local bands, would be my ideal 'opening line-up'.

Ratelif or Keys would be awesome!

• Like 1