Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

9 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Did you get a hold of your guy yet about this?

Nah.  I'm playing it cool.  For one, this is cool and all bit there really is no new news here.  If it was definitive or they even said what club maybe, but this is not really that.

He flew out to LA on Monday, and has not logged back in since.  Not to sound stalkyish, but after his initial reply I kinda tracked his activity and he was logging in at pretty much the exact same time every night before that. I am mot sure he can get me in, but I am 99.9% sure he is who I think who he is.

He last reply to me was that he would get a hold of me on Thursday, and to load up on B12.  I have to at least give him until when he said he would contact me before I write him.

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

To all the predictions of April fools.

I'm not sure what everyone here is used to, but you usually do the prank on the actual day. Not some elaborate scheme starting a week or days before.

That being said, there are no valid sources yet to confirm any show at all.

It could be an April Fools joke.  Leak something today and announce something like: warm up gig will be......Friday April 8th, in Las Vegas....for anyone that thought different, April Fools! 

Just now, Kasanova King said:

It could be an April Fools joke.  Leak something today and announce something like: warm up gig will be......Friday April 8th, in Las Vegas....for anyone that thought different, April Fools! 

Sure, a good strategy to boost your popularity. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Look at their tweets over the past few days....it's obvious they are the sadists and we the fans are the masochists.....:lol:

I don't think they'll leak false information about a show a couple of days ahead, to maybe have people travel in to LA, and then on the day say it was all a joke.

Not that I think the band have leaked any information of any kind. It's just hypothetical.

I don't think they'll leak false information about a show a couple of days ahead, to maybe have people travel in to LA, and then on the day say it was all a joke.

Not that I think the band have leaked any information of any kind. It's just hypothetical.

That's another reason I'm doubting this goes down Friday.  They surely have people they would like there that reside on the East Coast.  Unless they swore those people to secrecy, they would know by now and most likely something believable would have leaked by now....pretty hard to keep a couple hundred people silent. 

Remember, Billboard reported that a L.A. club show was a possibility, with sources saying The Troubadour was most likely.

That's the only reason I think this is possible.  Billboard reported a 25 stadium N American Tour back in January, before anyone else reported it.

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I contacted this guy nobody knows about, here's his answer. Who knows.

I'll post his answer if he does

Yu97BLo.png?1

This guy is as random as you get, BUT, consider the fact that he posted this 7h ago, I don't know what to say but only a true diehard fan like us would be guessing a date and a place. He doesn't look like a diehard fan to me, he might know something who knows

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

This guy is as random as you get, BUT, consider the fact that he posted this 7h ago, I don't know what to say but only a true diehard fan like us would be guessing a date and a place. He doesn't look like a diehard fan to me, he might know something who knows

And, i mean, he's answering from LA. So maaaaaybe he has a friend or something.. We'll see in two days only

3 hours ago, gnr5 said:

He also called them "all original members" meaning that he's just a casual fan, if anything.  Most hardcore fans would call it the classic lineup.  Now if by chance he is a hardcore fan.....look to see Tracy Gunns there.....:lol: