04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

7 hours ago, axlsnutsack said:

That CD solo from Slash .....I can't stop listening to it!

I must say I never gave TIL much love ...I think the production and the double (or multi) tracked kinda ruined it for me but man......can't get the song out of my head now.

It sounds a little more naked and raw with just the one vocal live.

Slash just fit perfectly ....I really want to hear him on the Streets of Dreams

Call me crazy but I'd love to hear some of the CD tracks redone with Slash on them, considering how they sound now.

like an entire re-write? lol

On 20/4/2016 at 10:46 PM, GNRfanMILO said:

Te lo explico en español porque veo que sos de Montevideo. La forma mas facil para ver Periscopes desde la computadora es ir a Twitter y en el buscador poner "guns n' roses periscope" o "gnr periscope" y elegís la categoría "En directo", así te salen todos los periscopes en vivo. Haces click en el que más te guste y se te pone todo solo!

Recien leo esto! Propio, te agradezco

5 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

#bringbackpatiencedistortedsolo

I've always been partial to the electric version of Patience from the UYI tour. Great solo!

5 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Am I crazy or did Frank play the intro of November Rain correctly for the first time in his career?  :wow:

Can't believe it, November Rain is finally complete.

To me that sounds like they've really worked it out as a band. Part of the problem has been Axl speeding through the intro, but there you could feel him slowing it down as he ended it. Couple that with Frank doing the fill as it should be and presto, an improved November Rain. These guys are truly getting better every show. Nice to know they're happy to iron out the creases!

7 hours ago, GNR 1991 said:

Why do you keep bringing up Coldplay in these threads? We get it, you're a huge fan, you can post about them in Anything Goes. Irrelevant to GnR.

well why did we talk about Stones regarding the sold out shows and ticket prices then....? I didnt bring that up....