downzy

NITLWashington.png

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Washington, DC

FedExField

Capacity: 82,000

Opener: Alice In Chains

Forum Members Attending:

Black Sabbath, Tyler Drama, Stryker, OmarBradley, superdave, bjasmund, Out2getU, GunnerOne 84

Zucc, CrustyTony18, AlexGnFnR, gunnerpr, IDonTNeedYourCivilWar, CoBrA2168, darknightfan, Johnmatrix31

Setlist:

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Chinese Democracy

Welcome to the Jungle

Double Talkin' Jive

Estranged

Live and Let Die

Rocket Queen

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory intro into Raw Power

You Could Be Mine

This I Love

Civil War

Coma

Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Better

Out Ta Get Me

Wish You Were Here

November Rain

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

----

Patience

The Seeker

Paradise City

Videos:

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

Managed to get tickets for me and my gf in Section 3, first row, after several hours of error messages and a lot of cursing (started working after ticketmasters maintenance on the page). 

Hope there won't be any obstacles on stage blocking our view from that angle :)

Oh, hello btw! New to the forum, but GN'R fan since early 90s from Sweden. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Out2getU said:

Managed to get tickets for me and my gf in Section 3, first row, after several hours of error messages and a lot of cursing (started working after ticketmasters maintenance on the page). 

Hope there won't be any obstacles on stage blocking our view from that angle :)

Oh, hello btw! New to the forum, but GN'R fan since early 90s from Sweden. 

Welcome to the forum! 

Got seats in Section A5, row 2.  Little nervous about the view since I'll be all the way on the right.  Has anybody been to rock concerts at Fedex Field?  Regardless, still pumped.  Been rocking out to guns on my way to work since 4/1!

• Like 1

I AM GOING AND I'LL BE IN THE NOSEBLEED SEATS!!!

Also I didn't notice until after I bought my ticket that parking is additional. It looks like for games at least that you have to buy it in advance unless you want to park like a mile away. It's $40 so I'm waiting until I get paid again to get it. Has anyone else done any research on this? I don't know if it's the same for concerts but you can buy the pass on ticketmaster.

Edited by darknightfan
Had more important info to add.

On 3 April 2016 at 7:25 PM, OmarBradley said:

I think I'm going to get in line super early, noonish, or maybe 2 at the latest. I've never done that for a stadium show before, and this is definitely the right occasion to do so.

If you want the barrier, I'd get there earlier if I were you, judging by Vegas.  On the Saturday there was a couple who started the line at 7 am, and they had the Silver early entry ticket.  I got there by lunch time and didn't think I would get front row, but I did!  There were 45 people in front of me at the time.  People were really cool though and held your spot if you wanted to go get something to eat, pee etc. :lol:

On 4/3/2016 at 2:25 PM, OmarBradley said:

I think I'm going to get in line super early, noonish, or maybe 2 at the latest. I've never done that for a stadium show before, and this is definitely the right occasion to do so.

Interesting

Why would you do that to yourself?  Instead....

You could tailgate for a few hours - be well feed and liquored up, and then go in to have a nice time.  

On 4/12/2016 at 7:35 PM, darknightfan said:

I AM GOING AND I'LL BE IN THE NOSEBLEED SEATS!!!

Also I didn't notice until after I bought my ticket that parking is additional. It looks like for games at least that you have to buy it in advance unless you want to park like a mile away. It's $40 so I'm waiting until I get paid again to get it. Has anyone else done any research on this? I don't know if it's the same for concerts but you can buy the pass on ticketmaster.

I would definitely pay in advance.  There is a cash lot, but it is significantly further then any of the Fedex lots.  

$40 is a lot, put its less then Redskins parking.  The ability to tailgate is worth it.

• 1 month later...

Section A2 row 7 for me.. Have two extra VIP tix (Live and Let Die package), commemorative book, ticket, VIP entrance, etc I'm trying to sell... Don't want to deal with fees for Stubhub... Paid $500 each... Willing to sell for $300 each.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thanks!

Edited by LoyalFan

• 3 weeks later...

Ended up with two pairs of tickets and need to sell a pair- not trying to profit, just trying to recover my money.  I did the presale and got decent seats but then saw Pit when they opened public sale so I had to have those.  Now I need to sell the first pair.

Section 101, row 10, seats 8 & 9.

Physical tickets.

I paid  $629.40 for the pair. 

Please let me know if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...