06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

3 hours ago, Skogafoss said:

Regular pit tickets were always like $250 plus crazy ticket bastard fees.  VIP pit tickets were much, much more.

Really because every time I clicked on it it said 1,400? Anyway I'm going to be in the pit now!!! Don't know what to do with my other ticket lol

Now they're selling both pits and released a ton of A2, A3 and A4 tickets closer to the stage where all of those VIP packages were. These last two-and-a-half months watching the manipulation of tickets and what is available closer to the concert date has been a learning experience. I doubt I'll ever do a presale with any band again.

• Like 2

Just now, IDonTNeedYourCivilWar said:

Now they're selling both pits and released a ton of A2, A3 and A4 tickets closer to the stage where all of those VIP packages were. These last two-and-a-half months watching the manipulation of tickets and what is available closer to the concert date has been a learning experience. I doubt I'll ever do a presale with any band again.

LAME!  Fan presale was a total rip off!!  How annoying!

14 minutes ago, bjasmund said:

Any intel on where they may be staying? Not that I'm a crazy stalker lol. Just need to fulfill a bucket list item :heart:

Hotel motel ....Holiday Inn!   Do your homework- you'll find out.  It can be done 

Edited by Original