06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

15 hours ago, A_Random_Hero said:

Any idea how many general admission pit tickets were available for each pit? Do you think we can go into any pit we want to?

I have no idea how many GA tickets they sold.  You cannot roam from pit to pit.  The tickets are for either PIT1 or PIT2.  I really wanted PIT1 (Slash's side of the stage) but there were none available.  

On April 9, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I will be there!

I live about 30 miles east on the KS side. Right in my back yard!

Sitting on the floor, Slash's side, 19th row.

We are going to be pretty close to one another. By chance, are you a Western New Yorker? I remember you mentioning that you were at the 88 show at the fairgrounds near Syracuse or something like that.

1 hour ago, Jephro Rucastle said:

We are going to be pretty close to one another. By chance, are you a Western New Yorker? I remember you mentioning that you were at the 88 show at the fairgrounds near Syracuse or something like that.

From Central NY- north of Utica... North east of Syracuse...

On 4/3/2016 at 2:46 PM, Carne_asaDA said:

Driving 3 hours from Omaha to KC. I don't know what I am gonna do for lodging. I have family in KC but I may choose to avoid them. Lol. I'm going solo but I'd love to meet other MyGnr people. I know some pretty good spots for food and bars in KC. 

driving  down from minneapolis..we should meet up in the parking lot or something

I'll tell ya what chaps my ass is the fuckin Nightrain presale. I had to work harder than a whore on a holiday to pull floor seats- section A, 19th row. The first pair I pulled just now was sec D, row 9!!! Fuck you TicketBastard and Nightrain right to hell! Oh well, still have good seats so will try to chill... Doesn't appear to be selling too well however... Bummer.

On 4/23/2016 at 8:47 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'll tell ya what chaps my ass is the fuckin Nightrain presale. I had to work harder than a whore on a holiday to pull floor seats- section A, 19th row. The first pair I pulled just now was sec D, row 9!!! Fuck you TicketBastard and Nightrain right to hell! Oh well, still have good seats so will try to chill... Doesn't appear to be selling too well however... Bummer.

I agree.  I paid for the nighttrain membership only for the benefit of the pre-sale.  I was hovering over ticketmaster.com the second that the presale started to get the best seats possible.  I got Floor A row 19 seats 9 and 10.  I just checked ticketmaster.com 4/25/16 at 9:15am cst and guess what, Floor A row 3 (half the row) are open for $250 per ticket right now.   Floor B row 12 has a handful for $250 also.  I just called ticketmaster and exchanged my tickets for better ones.  What a joke that presale was!

Edited by AFDFan8

20 minutes ago, AFDFan8 said:

I agree.  I paid for the nighttrain membership only for the benefit of the pre-sale.  I was hovering over ticketmaster.com the second that the presale started to get the best seats possible.  I got Floor A row 19 seats 9 and 10.  I just checked ticketmaster.com 4/25/16 at 9:15am cst and guess what, Floor A row 3 (half the row) are open for $250 per ticket right now.   Floor B row 12 has a handful for $250 also.  I just called ticketmaster and exchanged my tickets for better ones.  What a joke that presale was!

I'll have to try getting them exchanged too...