06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, pugachev said:

Are you on mobile? For some reason, my phone doesnt update threads. It still shows the same posts/threads for 2-3 days ago. I have to clear my history before it shows everything again. Its very stranged, every time I want to view the site on my phone I have to do that.

Are you staying logged onto both your mobile and your desktop? I had the same problem til I logged off the desktop and just stayed logged on my phone. 

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Are you staying logged onto both your mobile and your desktop? I had the same problem til I logged off the desktop and just stayed logged on my phone. 

Yeah, I keep them both logged in. I'm wondering if my Chrome on my phone is syncing with the site data from my desktop. I notice when I'm at home browsing MYGNR on WiFi I dont have that issue.

Edited by pugachev

16 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I don't even have a pc. I don't know how to clear history on my phone

1 hour ago, pugachev said:

Nice shots. Their stage setup and everything really has come together. Looks fantastic. 

Central AR here(Conway). I'll be hitting the New Orleans show and might be lucky enough to go to the Arlington show as well. Sucks there was no Memphis date, drive is gonna be a real pain.

They really did just sort of circle us lol. The Arlington show is probably the next closest, but that's closing in on 7 hours or so. Not sure I can talk the hubby into that since I'm the fan, so I might hit up my brother and see if he'd want to take the journey. I don't even care if all we can get is nosebleeds. 

6 hours ago, Frey said:

My guess is that nothing at all happens there which is why we hardly ever hear anything about it. And the few times we do hear about it (like that girl who got to go on the bus with Axl where he talked about Slash a lot), still basically nothing happens. They're there to look pretty and give Axl an audience to tell his stories to.

And that's when they even get lucky enough to meet Axl. Most of the time they probably just end up with crew members and Dizzy or something :facepalm:

I also really can't see guys like Duff or Fortus cheating on their wives. No way. And even Slash seems pretty committed to Meegan, though he seems more like the type to have some fun on the side.

Yeah, most probably!

Still is like, are these girls phones confiscated or something? so weird no one slips even a blurry picture  of those after parties :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The last tour Fortus was banging Kat, so... Enough about him and his wife. 

That said, I doubt he bangs groupies. Dizzy- beyond a doubt!

Now that's new to me! :wow:

what? Fortus and Kat? :lol:

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

No. Definitely Fortus. She used to always post about her new boyfriend, but that ceased when this tour started. IDK, but I feel like I'm slipping into Women's Thread territory. :facepalm:

No, she does have a boyfriend now and it's not Fortus, lol. I think he's a photographer as well.

Yeah, suddenly our thread transcends and moves into new horizons :lol:

5 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I stay logged on on both my laptop and phone but on my phone I use my Android internet browser, and Chrome on my laptop, so far no issues at all. All updates are current.

16 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Just because they have kids doesn't mean they are "tied down".  And a gf isn't a "wife".

So honestly, the only one that would be "out" would be Duff.  lol.

And I'm sure you are right, they're all older now and things are different than they were 25 years ago.

And "walk of shame" only means that they were up all night and went home in the same clothing they went out with.  Doesn't mean they were out "getting it on" with the band all night.. Lol.

The only ones that know what really happens back stage or the after parties are the ones lucky enough to get backstage or invited to the after parties.

And the band themselves.  And that's rock n' roll. ;)

And apart from all of that, i don't think they give a flying fuck :lol:  Whats the point of being in a band if you don't get to shag all the birds, quite frankly why else would you be in a band?  Music, yes, i understand that but what about the other 23 hours in a day? :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...