07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

13 minutes ago, gooner14 said:

I'm always amazed at how quickly they assemble such a massive stage and then disassemble it and move it to another city and start over. Good stuff

I think I read they have like four different stages, so this isn't the same one that went up in Chicago

2 hours ago, tron said:

Hey now!

Traveled up from Charleston, South Carolina for this show as Im originally from Cincinnati and a huge Bengals fan, so there is no way I would ever miss hearing "Welcome to the Jungle" in "the jungle" amongst other classics.  I have a ticket for Slashs side GA Pit and was wondering does anyone know what time doors are for the show tomorrow night? This is my first time seeing GnR and would like to get there as early as I can for a decent spot in the GA Pit area.

Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate it. So stoked!

For most of the shows I have seen pictures of the schedule, it has been: 6:30 for doors, opener at 8:00, GNR anytime between 9-9:45. They may release a schedule via instagram like they have occasionally done for past shows tomorrow. I'm on Slash's side in the 100 level. Can't wait!

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

This tour has been so good that there's a real good chance my daugher and I are getting in the car and driving from Chicago for the show tomorrow night! 

I think that you and your daughter should. You will have memory's that will last for the rest of your life, besides with this band you just never know If you will get another chance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Who are those people that have access to the stadium?

if i had to take a guess, i think its the hired hands... i believe there was an article out there last week that stated there is about 200 (i may be over estimating there) workers that were hired in each city to build the stage

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I must admit I've been to a lot of shows and I do see at the local Ampitheater (Deer Creek) a tent typically advertising upgrade opportunities for the night.  But I rarely see this elsewhere.

how does one go about upgrading day of show?  Inquiry at the box office?  Or, some other way?

Generally it's as easy as going to the box office with your current tickets, asking for an upgrade, and then paying the difference (if there was a price tier difference). 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

OK party people, today is the day for GnFnR in Cincinnati!!!

I must say I was so excited (and possibly drunk) last night I recorded a video of me singing part of Estranged buck naked....I'd post here, but well I did say I was naked :)

I cannot wait!!! Anyone think they will do "Corn Shucker"???? kidding... Don't think we will ever hear that one live lol!

2 hours ago, Aeonian said:

Anyone know if there has been any success stories of being able to score tickets at/outside venues before show on this tour thus far?  

At KC we saw just two people selling tickets outside the stadium. Well one was actually on the road at the light with a sign saying he was selling some and then a really drunk guy came up to me and asked if I had tickets yet. I saw him selling them a bit later to another guy. No idea how much or what seats. 

11 hours ago, ironmt said:

I think that you and your daughter should. You will have memory's that will last for the rest of your life, besides with this band you just never know If you will get another chance.

We're on our way! 

• Like 2