07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

On April 10, 2016 at 10:06 PM, GNRfanx6 said:

Nice man. I got club seats. Not even sure what that means

Club section is that middle level. Great view, cushioned seats with more leg room. And you have access to the big air conditioned club lounges. 

• Like 1

On 4/12/2016 at 11:12 AM, mrw80 said:

Club section is that middle level. Great view, cushioned seats with more leg room. And you have access to the big air conditioned club lounges. 

If it is so great why were the tickets so cheap? There were a lot available and I payed next to nothing

10 hours ago, GNRfanx6 said:

If it is so great why were the tickets so cheap? There were a lot available and I payed next to nothing

I'm not saying they're the best seats in the house for a concert. As far as an nfl stadium goes, the club level has nice sight lines and the comfortable seating and lounge are perks that aren't really advertised. 

How much did you pay?   Mine were $99 ($125 w/ fees).  Of course the $79 club seats further away are going to be, well, further away. But the ones along the sideline are slightly elevated above $150 and $250 seating. Pretty good value I think. Just my opinion. 

So as pumped as I am about being in GA Pit and waiting in line and everything that goes along with it, I'm sort of concerned about the merch situation. Obviously if you get there early and are on the barricade (not sure if that's possible without WTTJVIP passes), you don't want to give that up. I think there should be a way to let the dedicated get as good of a shot at the t-shirt(t-shirts if AiC is opening) of their choice as people who show up between the opener and main act. Not quite sure how that would work, but there's gotta be a way. Unless they have such a copious amount that they couldn't possibly sell out.

15 minutes ago, GnRDuff1 said:

So as pumped as I am about being in GA Pit and waiting in line and everything that goes along with it, I'm sort of concerned about the merch situation. Obviously if you get there early and are on the barricade (not sure if that's possible without WTTJVIP passes), you don't want to give that up. I think there should be a way to let the dedicated get as good of a shot at the t-shirt(t-shirts if AiC is opening) of their choice as people who show up between the opener and main act. Not quite sure how that would work, but there's gotta be a way. Unless they have such a copious amount that they couldn't possibly sell out.

I was thinking about that myself. When. I saw U2 in NYC last year and had GA, I got there super early to get a place in line. The people in line pretty cool about letting people leave to go eat or head up to the merchandise stands outside the venue then get back in line where they were. Hopefully GnR will have something outside where we can do that. 

On April 21, 2016 at 0:58 AM, brownstone91 said:

I was in Philly on the floor level when the riot took place in 2002 and I will be on the field level Section F3 for this show

43 minutes ago, Philly Guns said:

Lets hope this time it goes better :lol:

I was there too. It's amazing how many people still reference this 14 years later. Really affected the band's reputation in this city. 

• 4 weeks later...

Saw GnR in 88 when they opened for Aerosmith in Philly... Now have tix to see them in Philly and DC.  Driving up from DC and have a room reservation near the Italian Market...  Can anyone suggest the easiest way to get to/from the show?  Drive and park (where)?  Does Septa run late enough to get home after the show?

1 hour ago, LoyalFan said:

Saw GnR in 88 when they opened for Aerosmith in Philly... Now have tix to see them in Philly and DC.  Driving up from DC and have a room reservation near the Italian Market...  Can anyone suggest the easiest way to get to/from the show?  Drive and park (where)?  Does Septa run late enough to get home after the show?

you can check the septa schedule on line I had to do it once before. but not sure of start times or end times yet

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...