07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Love this meme! :D

I am super excited for the concert - and I am looking forward to hearing the Vegas reviews / sound clips etc... this weekend.

I just did a check on Toronto Ticketmaster. There are still seats in Section B currently available via the AMEX pre sale.

gunsnroses.jpg

• Like 1

I am in! I'm in A8 Row 18. I managed aisle seats 1-2 but wondering if I am on the aisle on the left facing the stage (this would be awesome since I am 5'2") or the other side?? I have been waiting for this since my bedroom wall was covered in their posters in high school. Like, every inch of the wall. I even faxed Combat Des Clipes and got my fax on air...lol!

2 hours ago, cooker said:

$9,000.00 WTF? 

That will come down.  No one is going to spend $9k per ticket.  

I like using Stubhub for concerts where the promoter misjudged ticket demand.  If you can tolerate the risk, you can often pick up great seats the day before or day of for a fraction of their face value.  I saw Billy Joel in Toronto for $59 for two tickets that had a combined face value of $340.  

We'll get a sense of demand by looking at Stubhub as we get closer to the date.  Higher demand we'll see tickets hold their value and/or increase in price.  However, bargains might be had if ticket brokers or scalpers sense they might get stuck with thousands of dollars worth of tickets.

• Like 1

Boom 97.3FM in Toronto had a GNR radio ad this morning. Something like, "One band... one night... Guns N Roses." etc...

Also found a full page ad in today's Toronto Star, page E10. I'm attaching a photograph of it.

WP_20160407_001.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ebbie said:

Boom 97.3FM in Toronto had a GNR radio ad this morning. Something like, "One band... one night... Guns N Roses." etc...

Also found a full page ad in today's Toronto Star, page E10. I'm attaching a photograph of it.

WP_20160407_001.jpg

I guess I need to pick up the Star.

52 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

A whole bunch of presales on today (Facebook, Q107, Spotify, Livenation, Ticketmaster).. seems to be all crappy leftovers.. anyone had some GOOD luck today?

Tried to get some better tickets through these but there wasn't anything much better than I already have from NT... hoping there's some PIT tickets available for the general sale.

1 hour ago, ajyoli said:

A whole bunch of presales on today (Facebook, Q107, Spotify, Livenation, Ticketmaster).. seems to be all crappy leftovers.. anyone had some GOOD luck today?

I retried and got section A13 row 15, seat 1 and 2

much better than the 200 seats I got. 

Edited by cooker

On April 6, 2016 at 9:53 AM, downzy said:

That will come down.  No one is going to spend $9k per ticket.  

I like using Stubhub for concerts where the promoter misjudged ticket demand.  If you can tolerate the risk, you can often pick up great seats the day before or day of for a fraction of their face value.  I saw Billy Joel in Toronto for $59 for two tickets that had a combined face value of $340.  

We'll get a sense of demand by looking at Stubhub as we get closer to the date.  Higher demand we'll see tickets hold their value and/or increase in price.  However, bargains might be had if ticket brokers or scalpers sense they might get stuck with thousands of dollars worth of tickets.

I think the $9k was for a luxury suite as well, fits up to 18 people. It was really far...way at the back.