07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Bought six tickets today during the Q107 presale.  In the 200s besides the stage.  Going with five other people who are fans, but not big enough fans to pay more than $125 per ticket.  

If they do a second show in Toronto (shhhhh...) I'll go myself and pay whatever it takes to be up front.  

Best of luck to those buying tickets tomorrow.  

18 minutes ago, downzy said:

Bought six tickets today during the Q107 presale.  In the 200s besides the stage.  Going with five other people who are fans, but not big enough fans to pay more than $125 per ticket.  

If they do a second show in Toronto (shhhhh...) I'll go myself and pay whatever it takes to be up front.  

Downsy, you should win the give away. You deserve it more than anyone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cooker said:

Downsy, you should win the give away. You deserve it more than anyone. 

I have enough people who loath me as is, lol...  

It's fine, i'm just happy to spread the wealth from this site when there is any wealth :)

On 4/5/2016 at 2:26 AM, fallglimmer said:

so roof open or closed? any idea?

If it's a nice day, chances are open.
For anyone interested, here is a panorama of what a full stadium show at Rogers Centre looks like.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, downzy said:

I have enough people who loath me as is, lol...  

It's fine, i'm just happy to spread the wealth from this site when there is any wealth :)

Yeah big guy! You definitely deserve it!

You won't listen :P But I say take it, no one here would begrudge you

A6 Row 14

25 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

Yeah big guy! You definitely deserve it!

You won't listen :P But I say take it, no one here would begrudge you

A6 Row 14

Thanks!  

The dream when I bought this place was to turn forum profits into tickets for fans.  I wish there was more money, and hence more tickets, but it's a start.

Sweet ticket btw.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zint said:

If it's a nice day, chances are open.
For anyone interested, here is a panorama of what a full stadium show at Rogers Centre looks like.

One wonders, though, with GNR's notoriety of late starts, they'll keep the Dome closed.  There are a lot of condo buildings around Skydome these days.  If GNR doesn't hit the stage until 11pm or later, there are going to be a few noise complaints.

2 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

Apparently that U2 show was the first time it had been left open for a show in a number of years. I wonder if their stage being so high had anything to do with it, I know they had to pay to have the video screen raised in Dallas 

I know that when Bruce Springsteen played there a couple years ago the roof was also open!

• Like 1

I'm heading to Australia for 5 weeks at the end of May, so I think I'll pass on this one and hope they return to NA (Ontario) again and play smaller venues. From past years, they always seem to loop back around to North America for a second leg

3 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

I'm an American living in Montreal, this will actually be my first trip to Toronto.

Hope you love humidity 

But seriously, Toronto is a fun city. Make sure you head to the Hockey Hall of Fame 

Edited by RJ88

15 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

I'm an American living in Montreal, this will actually be my first trip to Toronto.

15 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

You will have a wonderful time in Toronto. For how long do you plan to stay in the city? I'd recommend visiting Center Island / connected island, The Beaches, Kensington Market, Royal Ontario Museum... Maybe even Canada's Wonderland... With regards to touristy things.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, downzy said:

I went all out this time, as most likely it will be the only time I see GNR during this tour. I ended up buying plantinum seats (ahhh!) and am now at A6 row 3!!! I didn't want to be in GA Pit. So damm excited! The last time I saw GNR was in 2006 and I never saw Axl, Slash and Duff on stage together... So I went for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ebbie said:

I went all out this time, as most likely it will be the only time I see GNR during this tour. I ended up buying plantinum seats (ahhh!) and am now at A6 row 3!!! I didn't want to be in GA Pit. So damm excited! The last time I saw GNR was in 2006 and I never saw Axl, Slash and Duff on stage together... So I went for it.

That'll be a great experience! Tickets are steep but unless you are taking a bunch of people, it'll be so worth it.

I've been front row, backstage etc before and this time I'm taking the kids so aiming for some 100, or maybe 200's depending what gets pulled up. It is so random.

I hate how online general public ticket sale work. most of the tickets get snatched up by bots and scalped afterwards

Anyways, I could have gotten some tickets in section 115. Prices are pretty crazy for this.

Hope everyone else had some success