07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

1 minute ago, ajyoli said:

is it just me or there are NO tickets available for general sale

I just re-did it and it says nothing is left. Looks like they were all sold. You can thank the online bot scalpers for that.

2 minutes ago, RJ88 said:

I just re-did it and it says nothing is left. Looks like they were all sold. You can thank the online bot scalpers for that.

wow.. i know people were hating on the NT presale.. but i'm really happy with my A8 row 23 tickets from the NT sale right now.

I wouldn't panic if you didn't get tickets yet. They always release more tickets in the upcoming weeks, and a lot of them turn out to be in good locations (including some GA floor tickets). Venues don't relase a certai namount of tickets in order to give them to the media and whatnot, but it's always too much, then they release them to the public afterwards. Not to mention there are always fans on various GN'R message boards that end up having an extra ticket for various reasons. Plus, if need be, there's always StubHub

Edited by RJ88

6 minutes ago, RJ88 said:

OMG... That is crazy! At what time was this? There were 3000+ GNR tickets on stub hub yesterday... Will be interested to see how many there are listed on that site in a bit.

6 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

this whole thing is almost hard to believe. Even when a place is 'sold out' you can often pick up a single ticket in some obscure location. Can't even do that.

too early to start drinking?

It happens a lot now with computerized bots. They buy up all the tickets right away in order to scalp them.

No need to panic though. As I said before, more tickets will be released in the coming weeks. Plus, there's the rumours of a 2nd show being added 

3 minutes ago, NTONIUS said:

Cant find anythin. Gnna hold on tight n hope for an opening in floors...

A few years ago, I struck out on 2 Nine Inch Nails pre-sales AND the general public sale. I know your pain. But I just kept going back to the TM website and after 2-3 weeks, they released more tickets and I was able to get some great seats very close to the stage. I checked a few weeks later and they released more floor tickets....

Edited by RJ88

Those willing to pay, there is the "Official Platinum Seats" tab where you can still buy Floor Seats in A5, up to Row 2

They are in pairs of two, and you're paying $600 a ticket, but I guess it depends if the price is worth more than the stress of waiting and finding a deal in the coming weeks!

Good luck!

8 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

I can't see a second date tbh. I don't think reaching all fans is the motive here or there would be a date out west etc.. can't see it. It's a special set tour with set dates.

Toronto has always been a huge Guns city..and Slash is back. I can see it happening, and selling.
I'd do the second show, in a heartbeat.

Guess we'll see.