07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

11 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

I can't see a second date tbh. I don't think reaching all fans is the motive here or there would be a date out west etc.. can't see it. It's a special set tour with set dates.

There playing lots of shows in. California, Vegas San Francisco and San Diego, I'm thinking there gonna add second dates in Toronto and New York 

The tour dates (and days in between) indicate they've speculated about a possible second Toronto show.

And if this all goes well, second (or third) leg of the tour might well include Vancouver or Montreal (at least).

3 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

No, by out west I mean Canada. Vancouver.. Calgary..

I think it's to difficult to move the stage and all to see a couple city's down there, there prolly expecting people out west to hit up Seattle, I'd go to Pittsburgh or Detroit but the Canadian dollar makes the tickets way too expensive.

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Completely sold out!!

Going to be a great atmosphere, hope everyone on here got tickets!!

I had better tickets selected, but my parents offered to buy them as gift knowing how much I had hoped for this. Sadly, their bank noticed I was trying to use the card on a Canadian IP and blocked the sale. I got stuck being further back, but at least nothing is blocking my view of the full stage which was really the #1 thing for me.

5 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

I had better tickets selected, but my parents offered to buy them as gift knowing how much I had hoped for this. Sadly, their bank noticed I was trying to use the card on a Canadian IP and blocked the sale. I got stuck being further back, but at least nothing is blocking my view of the full stage which was really the #1 thing for me.

Well hey at least you're going to be at the show!

It's going to be a fun time

3 minutes ago, kraneo said:

So glad I got my tix yesterday (Section 214L). Traveling from Spain with my girlfriend. Last time I saw Axl and Slash together was in Seville in 1992. It's going to be awesome!

That's awesome.