07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, cspalding22 said:

We arrived at 8 pm last night and we're still able to park at the stadium. Just like any event at Gillette, getting out sucks, took about 90 minutes until it cleared to 95. But the show kicked ass and was worth it. Will be there again tonight.

Awesome.  You were able to park at 8pm, plus get to your seat and grab a beer by showtime?? Coming straight from work so trying to plan this out accordingly.  I just saw them in Toronto so going to split after 1st song of encore, think that'll make the exit quicker??

11 hours ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

they reaaaaaaaaally need to slow the fuck down on NR, makes it so much better :D

Its Frank he need to take a Xanax or three before each show.  Hes great but needs to slow or slash needs to tune down a step

8 minutes ago, GunsNRevolvers2 said:

First time Sorry was played on tour? Or have I been slacking? Need a video of that for sure

*edit* Just read the WAAF article saying it was the 3rd time..hell ya, bet its heavy with Slash on it

Incomplete Sorry here 

my review:

best night of my life.  floor seats that i paid damn near an arm and a leg to get right when they went on sale.  if i had waited i'm sure i could have saved money but oh well. 

axl sounds amazing right now - damn near perfect.  i dont even know what the highlight was because from beginning to end he nailed it like i never heard him do in nugnr.  

slash was on fire - doesnt move around as much now that he's sober but certainly plays better than ever

duff as always is dominant

dizzy/melissa - if i had to choose neither would be there but it had no impact on the enjoyment of the show.  i know that estranged is supposedly difficult for axl to play on piano so dizzy might serve a purpose if he helps out on the greatest work of art in the history of mankind

frank - horrible.  just downright abysmal.  adler somehow needs to become full-time drummer.  whatever it takes.  i tried my best to not get my hopes up that adler would show up and i'm proud of myself for not letting it bother me that he wasnt there.  if he had been there i would have gone insane though.

richard - plays fine but embarrassment onstage.  my gfriend who doesnt know gnr too well was like wtf is wrong w that dude. 

sorry/better/til/cd - love seeing slash's take on these songs.  i was screaming every word to them and i had the whole section around me staring at me as nobody else (even on the floor) seemed to know any words nevermind the fact that i knew all of them.  some long-haired completely stoned dude kept giving me a high five and being like 'bro you know every word to this concert'.

seeker - i mean i know nothing about this song.  would love it to be replaced with locomotive, dont damn me, utlh, crazy, some new song, think about you, bad apples, right next door to hell, pretty tied up, shotgun blues, i could go on and on.  but, i still enjoyed it as slash and axl were playing it and they seem to like playing it.  

overall greatest experience i've ever had.  cant wait for my next show on saturday.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Lol, another boring-ass CD song that will include a masterful solo by guitar God Slash.

Awesome fucking show but that was the only negative I can come up with. Those songs just drag and are a buzzkill.  Even with those songs the show was fucking incerdible. Almost 3 hours and I wanted 3 more.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Awesome fucking show but that was the only negative I can come up with. Those songs just drag and are a buzzkill.  Even with those songs the show was fucking incerdible. Almost 3 hours and I wanted 3 more.

The big questions everyone wants to know:

1) Did you shit when you not only got OTGM but Michelle as well?

2) How was Frank?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, hellobeatle said:

I'm going tonight.  How was parking and getting back on the 95?  Any suggestions?

You'll be fine tonight. There will be less than half the amount of people than last nights show. They are expecting 19,000 tonight.

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Much better then the first couple of Vegas shows?

Last night shit all over Vegas

• Like 1